Corporate Planning Senior Analyst
The Corporate Planning department is a highly visible corporate team that advises senior management on enterprise strategy and resource allocation. The team is responsible for company-wide strategic planning, cash flow forecasting, annual operating plans and five-year plans.
Key Job Functions:
- Develop growth strategies and portfolio optimization analyses for the company
- Define and analyze significant new development opportunities
- Perform financial analysis in support of capital market transactions and M&A opportunities. Advise CFO on deal structuring, valuation / analysis, due diligence, etc.
- Support the consolidation and analysis of the Long Range Plan, Annual Operating Plan, and forecasts
- Assist in the development of presentations that communicate financial projections, drivers, business performance, risks and opportunities to senior management team
- Bachelor's degree; Finance, Economics, or other quantitatively-focused area of study preferred
- Strong financial modeling skills
- High energy level; strong work ethic
- Innovative/creative problem solver and independent thinker
- Self-confident and able to act on constructive feedback
- Personal/professional integrity and discretion in handling confidential information
- Team player, willingness to learn
- Exceptional attention to detail
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
Caesars Entertainment reserves the right to make changes to the job description whenever necessary.
As a part of Caesars Entertainment's employment process, finalist candidates will be required to complete a drug test and background check prior to an offer being extended. Caesars Entertainment Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status.
Meet Some of Caesars Entertainment's Employees
Channel Marketing Analyst
Arielle creates easy-to-understand reports that encompass all of the company’s wants and needs so that they can be quickly incorporated into the organization’s roadmaps for implementation.
Back to top