Corporate Communications Manager
The world's most diversified casino-entertainment provider is looking for a seasoned PR professional to help tell Caesars Entertainment's dynamic story. The Corporate Communications Manager will be responsible for developing an external communication strategy that best supports the company's business objectives, including announcements, partnerships, development and M&A deals, investor relations and corporate social responsibility initiatives.
The Corporate Communications Manager will also support media efforts for senior management, draft press materials and handle multiple, diverse projects simultaneously in a fast-paced, cross functional environment. The ideal candidate is a strategic thinker, detailed oriented and a self-starter, who also has media contacts with local, regional and national outlets.
• Work closely with Director and VP of Corporate Communications to develop and implement a high-impact media relations strategy to build the profile and reputation of Caesars Entertainment
• Collaborate with department leaders to tell company story and identity media opportunities
• Assist with the identification of key media and speaking opportunities, events, conferences, to raise the company's profile and influence
• Research of media outlets, reporters, editorial calendars and special issues to identify coverage opportunities
• Build and develop extensive relationships across trade, business and consumer media
• Builds and manage relationships between the company, the media and key stakeholders.
• Monitor company activities, industry issues and social media to recommend appropriate communication plans and responses.
• Produce regular news clips and business updates to keep senior leadership team fully informed and engaged in industry news and trends
• Prepare talking points and interview briefing documents for executives
• Draft press materials such as releases, press kits and award submissions
• Drive accountability through effective project trackers, communication plans and success metrics on all projects
• Maintain and update media lists, press contacts and mail distribution lists
• Support VP with Crisis Communications, as needed
• Help manage external agencies and third-party vendors
• Minimum 3-5 years of professional experience in public relations/communications
• Bachelor's Degree in Public Relations, Communications, Journalism, English or related field
• Experienced writer - speeches, talking points, presentations, print publications, websites, video, correspondence, magazines, fact sheets, Q&As, customer and other business communications, etc.
• Successful experience planning, project managing and implementing multidimensional communication projects
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office: Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook are required; working knowledge of Photoshop and other design software is a plus
• Enthusiastic and 'can-do' attitude
• Good understanding of current issues and challenges in the evolving media industry landscape
• Ability to prioritize and juggle numerous projects and deadlines within an extremely fast paced, high pressured and high-volume environment
Meet Some of Caesars Entertainment's Employees
VP, Finance & Assistant Treasurer
Joyce and her team of six collaborate with investors, treasurers, and Capital Marketing Teams to coordinate the financial interests of Caesars Entertainment and each of its subsidiary companies.
Back to top