Reporting to the Director of Construction Controls, the Contracts Administrator will be responsible for performing all administrative and compliance duties relating to issuance, drafting, and execution of contracts, change orders and purchase orders on construction projects.
- Review contract, change order, and purchase order requests along with supporting documents and draft appropriate contract using existing approved templates. Obtain required approval signatures for execution.
- Liaison with Corporate Risk and Project Management for appropriate insurance requirements.
- Communicate and work with Project Management, Corporate Legal, Corporate Risk and the Service Provider as necessary to expeditiously facilitate resolution of contract red lines.
- Maintain detailed, organized, and up to date contract files related to contract requests, related correspondence and executed contracts.
- Prepare and disseminate information to appropriate team members regarding contract preparation, approvals, execution and distribution.
- Ensure certificates of insurance are submitted with required dollar limits as outlined in the contract and that proper language is listed to project owner. Follow-up on non-compliant or expired certificates.
- Assist in the enrollment and tracking of contractor and subcontractors into Owner Controlled Insurance Program (OCIP).
- Capture and maintain contractor information for WBE/MBE reporting.
Qualifications and Personal Skills
A successful candidate would possess the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree, preferred in Accounting, Finance, Construction management or related field.
- At least five years of experience with construction contracts administration, preferably in a high volume and large project environment.
- Understanding and working knowledge of matters pertaining to construction including but not limited to, construction cycle, construction terminology, contracts, insurance certificates, waivers or lien and other activities pertaining to the contracting and construction process.
- Experience and working knowledge with different types of construction, design and professional services agreements, as well as insurance certificates.
- Capable of minor redrafting and editing of construction language and agreements.
- Must be organized and capable of working in a fast paced environment with ability to multi-task efficiently and effectively.
- Detail oriented, critical thinker with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook), Adobe Acrobat and DocuSign.
- Experience with CMiC and Timberline project management a plus.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
Caesars Entertainment reserves the right to make changes to the job description whenever necessary.
As a part of Caesars Entertainment's employment process, finalist candidates will be required to complete a drug test and background check prior to an offer being extended. Caesars Entertainment Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status.
Meet Some of Caesars Entertainment's Employees
Channel Marketing Analyst
Arielle creates easy-to-understand reports that encompass all of the company’s wants and needs so that they can be quickly incorporated into the organization’s roadmaps for implementation.
Back to top