Construction Project Manager
The Construction Project Manager is responsible for the effective administration and management of all general contractors, vendors and consultants. Possess the proven ability to guide construction projects collaboratively working with Design, Preconstruction and FF&E departments. They are responsible for management of all correspondence, budget, scope and schedule to ensure successfully project delivery. The Construction Project Manager must be an articulate and collaborative communicator with effective liaison with all stakeholders, clients, associates, professional consultants and contractors. Able to build strong multi-disciplined teams to achieve timely project delivery. Responsible for overall construction coordination & budget control.
- Keep accurate reports on project status, budget and schedule.
- Supports Construction Project Director as necessary.
- Review project drawings and specifications, RFIs, develop project objectives and identify project responsibilities with Pre-Construction and Design.
- Draft, confirm and coordinate with Design, Preconstruction and FF&E for Scopes of Work in preparation for Caesars requests for contracts, change orders and purchase orders.
- Communicate ideas for improving department processes with a positive and constructive attitude.
Qualifications and Personal Skills:
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Architecture, Construction Management or equivalent related work experience.
- At least 7 years of experience in management of projects.
- Demonstrated success in managing construction projects from small renovations to new construction.
- Possess strong mathematical and computer skills. Proficiency with all MS Office Software (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint).
- Familiarity with construction management systems and software.
- Effective oral and written communication skills .
- Strong organizational, interpersonal skills.
Note: this description is intended to give you a general overview of the position and is not an exhaustive listing of duties and responsibilities.
Meet Some of Caesars Entertainment's Employees
VP, Finance & Assistant Treasurer
Joyce and her team of six collaborate with investors, treasurers, and Capital Marketing Teams to coordinate the financial interests of Caesars Entertainment and each of its subsidiary companies.
Back to top