Manages the day to day execution of the company's Compensation strategy, working with Corporate HR function and HR Leadership across Caesars properties. The over-arching objectives of the role are to:
1) Execute and administer the company's various incentive programs in accordance with established rules and procedures
2) Ensure the appropriate pricing of new and existing roles, and review compensation policies to ensure internal equity and competitive balance
3) Maintain and enforce the company's existing grading and salary structures
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS:
Execution of Compensation Strategy
- Oversee the execution of company incentive programs, including the company's annual management bonus plan
- Manage the day to day operation of the corporate compensation/job analysis function and staff. Perform ad hoc analysis to support Compensation special projects.
- Create and maintain a "Compensation Calendar" with procedures and processes for the administration of recurring Compensation objectives on an ongoing basis.
- Oversee the job grading process, including ongoing review of roles, review and refresh of job grading tool and ensuring compliance with job grading practices. Look for opportunities to improve the grading process to better serve both customers and department objectives.
- Work with Director of Compensation to provide quarterly updates on business performance and applicable accruals to Corporate Finance and updates to employee bonus tool
- Work with Director of Compensation to provide recommendations regarding annual merit increases and Pay for Results bonuses and manage the administration process annually
- Expand upon and develop new ways for the Company to leverage the Total Return program as a reward and recognition tool. Find and identify opportunities to link Total Return to existing incentive programs.
- Work with the Director of Compensation in administration of our Long Term Incentive strategy and Human Resource Committee preparation. Become an expert on rules and specifics of the company's Equity Plan and make recommendations of long term compensation grants. Develop and improve tools for communicating long term compensation vehicles to plan participants.
- Work with Director of Compensation in the daily administration of Caesars Entertainment Savings and Retirement Plan. Partner with S&RP record-keeper and auditors to complete annual reporting.
- Manage and audit property compensation requests by managing priorities of analysts or assigned compensation liaisons.
- Ensure participation and the effective use of various wage and salary surveys in maintaining a competitive geographic salary structure.
- Manage and provide analysis around compensation issues as needed.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
o BA required, MBA preferred.
o One to three years of progressively responsible compensation experience is preferred.
o One year or more years of supervisory and project management experience is preferred.
o One year or more years of 401(k) administration experience is a plus.
o Excellent interpersonal communication skills are essential. Analytical ability and well-developed communication, written, and oral skills are also essential.
o Must have proficiency with Excel, Power Point and Microsoft Word applications
- Organizational Skills. Must have strong organizational skills and be process oriented with high attention to detail and accuracy.
- Initiative. Creates and seizes opportunities to win, even when faced with ambiguity. True passion for results.
- Environmental Radar. Understands how to get things done and when to involve others
- Range of Influence. Builds and leverages networks across various levels and functions
- Internal Consulting. Analyzes needs and provides options, recommendations, and council
- Effectiveness. Effectively manages work to meet timelines and goals
- Problem finding. Sees around the corners. Anticipates the unexpected
- Analytical Prowess. Gets to the root of issues
- Creativity. Generate new perspectives
- Business Intelligence. Stays current. Understands how what happens in the world affects us, our marketplace and our competition
- Entertain your Best. Demonstrates integrity, authenticity, and candor. Embraces inclusion and employee engagement
- Outside In. Systematically seeks information on wants and needs of employees
- Problem Resolution. Decisive and timely. Adapts with changes
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
Caesars Entertainment reserves the right to make changes to the job description whenever necessary.
As a part of Caesars Entertainment's employment process, finalist candidates will be required to complete a drug test and background check prior to an offer being extended. Caesars Entertainment Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status.
Meet Some of Caesars Entertainment's Employees
Channel Marketing Analyst
Arielle creates easy-to-understand reports that encompass all of the company’s wants and needs so that they can be quickly incorporated into the organization’s roadmaps for implementation.
Back to top