Citywide Catering Sales Manager
Caesars Entertainment will have overall responsibility for building and managing Las Vegas Caesars Entertainment Catering Sales efforts to achieve the company's financial goals. This will include the oversight and coordination of your specific assigned market, as well as supporting the other Citywide Catering Sales Managers.
Key Job Functions:
- Solicit and book programs which maximize revenue for food and beverage, meeting room rental, and rooms when necessary etc.
- Create custom proposals, draft, finalize and negotiate contracts with clients
- Based on market; make sales calls to promote facilities including appointments as well as local events, tradeshows, familiarization events, site inspections, etc.
- Conduct and arrange site inspections to meeting planners and other prospective clients.
- Consistently complete reports to include, weekly, comp, lead, Hero and cultivating reports
- Persistently work toward unquestionable customer retention and satisfaction that will result in customers being enthusiastic references, thus increase brand awareness.
- Create strong collaborative partnerships with property operations that work to accomplish their goals while continuing to build brand identity and delivery in day to day operations.
Education and/or Experience:
● BA/BS degree preferred, but not required.
● 2+ years of prior Hotel Meeting Sales Experience preferred
● Proven experience selling hospitality to a diverse set of customers.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
Caesars Entertainment reserves the right to make changes to the job description whenever necessary.
As a part of Caesars Entertainment's employment process, finalist candidates will be required to complete a drug test and background check prior to an offer being extended. Caesars Entertainment Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status.
Meet Some of Caesars Entertainment's Employees
Channel Marketing Analyst
Arielle creates easy-to-understand reports that encompass all of the company’s wants and needs so that they can be quickly incorporated into the organization’s roadmaps for implementation.
Back to top