Citywide Catering Assistant
The Citywide Catering Sales receives very high volumes of leads, calls, proposals, contracts, and addendums on a daily basis. Because of the workload, Sales Managers are unable to complete administrative tasks on their own. The main function of the Citywide Catering Sales Assistant is to support the Sales Managers by providing administrative relief whenever possible.
- Provide administrative relief for assigned Sales Managers
- Process addendums
- Prepare and process turnover documents
- Complete reservations, coordinate limo transportation, prepare attraction tickets and coordinate amenities
- Confirming sleep room accommodations
- Perform essential administrative functions including, but not limited to: fielding telephone calls, filing, organizing workload, scanning, faxing, photocopying, and typing emails
- Coordinating and assisting with V.I.P site visits to ensure a smooth program rollout
- Perform other duties as requested by Sales Manager
- Ability to multi-task and coordinate reservations for clients including limos, rooms, and amenities
- Ability to work with complex contractual documents
- Proficiency with Microsoft office: Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point
- Knowledge of Delphi and LMS preferred
- Must have a friendly and outgoing personality; be open to collaboration with others on the team
- Must be highly detailed oriented and able to communicate with others.
- Must be able to lift up to 25 lbs., sit for prolonged period of time, stoop, stand, bend, crouch and have full range of bodily movement
- High school diploma
- At least 1 year of administrative experience
- Knowledge of events/convention services preferred, but not required
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
Caesars Entertainment reserves the right to make changes to the job description whenever necessary.
As a part of Caesars Entertainment's employment process, finalist candidates will be required to complete a drug test and background check prior to an offer being extended. Caesars Entertainment Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status.
Meet Some of Caesars Entertainment's Employees
Channel Marketing Analyst
Arielle creates easy-to-understand reports that encompass all of the company’s wants and needs so that they can be quickly incorporated into the organization’s roadmaps for implementation.
Back to top