CEBS Retail Accounting Team - Multiple Positions - Talent Pool
Caesars Entertainment Business Services (CEBS) is looking for internal candidates interested in future opening for a Retail Team: Manager, Senior Accountant, and Accountant. CEBS is a centralized shared services center, located in the Bermuda Building at One Harrah's Ct. Think of our center as the columns that support the business services for the Caesars Entertainment Empire. We enable our internal customers to focus on their core competencies. CEBS is responsible for centralized financial functions such as recording revenue, accounts payable, payroll, posting journal entries and analyzing accounts, collections, credit card and comp reconciliation, project management, process improvement, process and technology transformation, retail warehouse, gift card management, and various gaming and non-gaming audits.
We drive a substantial amount of transformation activities focusing on People, Process, Technology, Compliance & Service delivery. We do this with an end-to-end process and technology mindset across multiple functions to drive effective and efficient processes. We drive a continuous process improvement approach daily in everything we do. We pride ourselves in delivering Better, Faster, Cheaper & Smarter solutions to the company. This talent pool is for potential roles on new Retail Accounting Team in Record to Report (R2R) team.
Key Job Functions:
R2R team handles central service accounting/support, prepaid accounting, receivable and escheatment, payroll account, debt accounting, liability accounting, retail accounting and projects
- Support all retail accounting functions including revenue, prepaids, inventory, and reserves
- Performs daily, weekly, and monthly accounting processes to properly record and classify financial transactions for Record to Report.
- Prepares Balance Sheet accounts reconciliations and analysis.
- Prepares month end journal entries.
- Assists internal and external customers in any research of monthly journal entry and account reconciliation related questions.
- Develop and implement best practices in all areas of Retail Accounting and Record to Report
- Prepare financial reports and/or accounting analyses for internal or external users as assigned
- Ensure that all accounting and financial reporting deadlines are met.
- These positions are responsible for all aspects of retail accounting and will be utilizing the Microsoft Dynamic 365 platform. The team will be instrumental in helping to implement Microsoft Dynamic 365 from an Accounting viewpoint.
- These roles are great for team members that enjoy learning about new systems, self-starter, enjoy setting up new controls, and managing end to end operations.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor' s degree in Accounting/Finance or equivalent.
- One to two years of accounting or related experience, preferably in the gaming industry .
- Previous ERP system implementation experience preferred
- Previous retail accounting and/or Microsoft Dynamics 365 experience highly preferred
- Must have an understanding of SOX 404 and GAAP
- Must have intermediate level skills with Microsoft Excel/Word/Access and 10-key. Knowledge of Infinium a plus, but not required.
- Must be organized and have the ability to handle daily deadlines as required.
- Must be detail oriented, ability to manage time, as well as ability to multi-task
- Must be able to demonstrate excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- Must be a self-starter with strong analytical skill and have the ability to work independently.
- Must be a team player and ability to collaborate with others.
- Must be able to work weekends and holidays.
Back to top