Category Manager - IT Software
Responsible for working with IT team to lead all centralized sourcing initiatives and contracting activities for Software and cloud applications/services. Works with the business unit executives to define their business requirements, develop the strategic sourcing strategy, negotiate deals, take ownership through the contracting process, define the SLA's and determine requirements for ongoing supplier management. This person must review spend analysis reports and provides potential sourcing opportunities to IT leaders. Identifies and leads e-procurement strategies for IT/ Marketing/ Gaming and other clients as assigned. This person is viewed as a trusted business advisor and excellent source of knowledge to business unit executives.
• Lead cross-functional sourcing teams to obtain a result that provides the optimal balance of internal/external customer support, executive direction, product/service value and speed to market consideration
• Responsible for six-step sourcing solutions for marketing organization in multiple locations and marketing verticals, providing strategy for cost deflation, large program implementation, establish processes, standards, requirements, brand management, contract negotiation, compliance and presentations to stakeholders and senior management.
• Responsible for providing financial analysis to identify new opportunities in existing and previously non-sourced spend areas; Implementing change management with all levels of personnel.
• Responsible for active management of all suppliers with all reporting, process improvements and sales/savings tracking with applicable inventories and supply chains
- Strength in developing partnership with vendor companies and developing reporting requirements to track and benchmark sales, savings and identify additional areas of spend to potential areas of opportunity
- Establish processes and procedures to facilitate meeting needs of global corporation by analyzing business requirements, while addressing multiple regulatory and diversity requirements in varying jurisdictions.
- Ability to provide creative cost efficient solutions to meet company needs without compromising quality, customer service and delivery requirements
- Strong work ethic and reputation for high ethical standards
- Proven leadership and decision making abilities
- Proven ability in communicating and interfacing with Executive teams, internal customer business units, marketing teams and vendors; strengthen relationships by forming cohesive teams and partnerships to achieve common goals; currently embedded with Marketing/Advertising teams
- High energy, detail oriented self-starter with multi-tasking abilities. Driven by challenges to provide innovative solutions; ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects concurrently
- May be asked to mentor or manage other sourcing staff.
- Must have strong Software Purchasing Experience
The position requires strong business, financial, technology, and customer service capabilities in order to facilitate and structure deals that protect CET's best interests and meet the needs of internal customers. The ideal candidate must demonstrate excellent analytical skills and attention to detail, be highly organized, self-motivated, good listener, and solution-oriented problem-solver with the ability to handle a variety of tasks independently and efficiently. Additionally, this individual must be energetic, ethical, and desire a challenging work environment. This role is based in Las Vegas at corporate headquarters.
Back to top