Casino Sales Executive
The Casino Sales Executive foremost role is to act as the primary growth engine for VIP marketing, owning outbound sales telemarketing to a broad range of Caesars Entertainment customers. In this role, you will develop strategic relationships with customers by having a comprehensive understanding of casino systems, casino sales; as well as, overall understanding of converting sales activities into casino trips with a seamless hand-off to the on-property service team. Casino Sales Executives displays a strong understanding of Caesars Sales/Service model within VIP Marketing and assists in positively promoting this model while continuing to build rapports with customers through commercial awareness and anticipating customer needs in creation of their pre-trip itinerary. As an intuitive and creative problem solver, you will constantly strive to delight our guests and be confident in your ability to meet goals set forth by the management team.
DIRECTLY SUPERVISES (PLEASE LIST POSITION TITLES): None
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Responsible for developing and maintaining coded player block through direct mail, email, telemarketing, and leveraging databases.
- Actively participates in telephone solicitation and coordinates personalized direct mailings for assigned markets.
- Ensures seamless hand off of guest pre-trip itinerary for flawless on property execution by VIP Hospitality Team.
- Fully complies with all applicable rules, regulations, laws and policies, and conducts themselves with highest levels of integrity and honesty.
- Responds to and consistently meets the needs of coded customers.
- Supports and cultivates new ideas and methods to deliver business solutions.
- Identifies ways to increase efficiencies or improve product or service.
- Clearly communicates programs/services to necessary people, seeks their support and keeps them informed of changes that may impact the business.
- Prepares project plans that aid in moving projects forward.
- Must display strong knowledge of casino systems (LMS, CMS, SALESFORCE, EMS, SCHEDULER, TICKET SAGE, etc.)
- Open to outside employees/ outside vendors shadowing and answering any pertinent department information.
- Fully knowledgeable of all happenings on property and in market.
- Demonstrate mastery of all existing products/services and/or progress on new initiatives, bonus programs and system changes.
- Actively participate in all department and company initiatives to drive sales and revenue.
- Demonstrate a willingness to teach, mentor, train and share information with the team.
- Develops skills to handle increasingly complex matters.
- Complies with and upholds company expectations including Code of Commitment, policies, procedures, industry regulations, department goals and business strategy.
- Politely gives consistent, timely and accurate information and finds answer when unsure for customers as well as co-workers.
- Projects warmth and enthusiasm in person and on the phone; builds rapport to strengthen relationships and encourages trial as well as repeat visitation.
- Has the ability to multitask and prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- One to three years hospitality or sales experience (Experience with luxury brands preferred).
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Ability to think independently in making decisions to maximize customer service experience and program profitability.
- Ability to effectively manage time and perform multiple tasks simultaneously including assisting fellow Casino Sales Executives.
- Must have a systematic and process oriented mindset to ensure seamless end-to-end customer experiences.
- Excellent interpersonal skills required.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must be able to listen and respond to visual and aural cues.
- Ability to uphold and demonstrate the highest level of integrity in all situations and recognize standards required by a regulated business
- Must be able to obtain a Nevada gaming license
Sales Excellence: Leveraging sales techniques to maximize performance
Passion for Service: Internally motivated to graciously serve, delight and build player loyalty; as well as, service and assist co-workers.
Drive: Harnessing energy and passion to excel
Customer / Commercial / Market Awareness: Anticipating and listening to customer needs / looking outside our world
Influence: Engaging and assisting others to succeed
Professional Excellence: Applied functional / business knowledge; professionalism, composure, effectiveness
- Must have manual dexterity and coordination to operate office equipment to include but not limited to: 10 key adding machine, PC computers, telephone/headset, fax machine, photocopy machine.
- Must be able to work in moderate to loud noise conditions.
- Must be able to make telephone calls for extended periods (minimum 40+ calls/day)
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds.
- Must be able to move in and around the Casino/Hotel/Mall areas.
- Must be able to tolerate areas containing second hand smoke.
- Must be able to work, for long periods of time, under fluorescent lighting.
- Must be able to work at a desk, for the majority of the day, in a seated position.
- Must be able to spend the majority of the day working off computer monitors and operating a keyboard.
- Although the majority of position will be spent seated at a desk, there will be occasions where candidate must be able to remain on one's feet for long periods of time, and/or walk for long distances.
- Must be able to travel as needed.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
Caesars Entertainment reserves the right to make changes to the job description whenever necessary.
As a part of Caesars Entertainment's employment process, finalist candidates will be required to complete a drug test and background check prior to an offer being extended. Caesars Entertainment Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status.
Meet Some of Caesars Entertainment's Employees
Channel Marketing Analyst
Arielle creates easy-to-understand reports that encompass all of the company’s wants and needs so that they can be quickly incorporated into the organization’s roadmaps for implementation.
Back to top