Supports the daily revenue reporting of gaming audits in a consolidated environment for Caesars Entertainment. Responsibilities may include completing daily audit deliverables, creating month end revenue and tax journal entries, completing statistics, account reconciliations and tax returns.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Prepare various monthly, quarterly, and yearly gaming taxes and licenses for the Gaming Control Board, Clark County and Internal Revenue Service Agencies
- Research and prepare assigned balance sheet accounts, including making journal entries, assisting in the month end close process and uploading journal entries
- Maintain prepaid schedules, including appropriate monthly journal entry
- Balance CMS/cage reports, coordinate and provide knowledge and assistance to casino operations in regards to the bi-weekly withholding process for W2G's and 1042's
- Prepare and maintain various reports and schedules, including MICS requirements
- Maintain and assist with filings for the GCB and Clark County audits.
- Reviews and performs daily gaming audit functions, which include reconciling, analyzing, recording, and summarizing numbers and reviewing documents for proper completion.
- Completes assigned gaming audits (Table Games, Slot, Keno, Cage, R&S, and Tax) on a timely basis, including understanding of systems as they relate to the various audits
- Assists manager and senior accountants in problem solving and gives recommendations on process improvement. Participates in projects as assigned
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors Degree Preferred
- Organized and detail oriented with strong analytical skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and meet assigned deadlines as required
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Must be a team player in a professional environment
- Ensure accurate reporting and demonstrate job ownership for all items completed
- Effectively handle routine tasks, while responding appropriately to additional requests and special projects as they are assigned
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with audit teams, property management, patrons, and both internal and external auditors
- Actively participate in special project assignments and team building activities
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Accounting experience in the Gaming Industry and understanding of Minimum Internal Control Standards is preferred
- Knowledge of Gaming systems is preferred
- Must be available to work weekends and holidays
- Must be able to work at a computer terminal through out the assigned shift and sit for long periods of time
- Must be able to bend, reach, carry, stand and maneuver up and down stairs
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English, and operate computers, printer, copier, 10 key adding machine and telephone
- Ability to uphold and demonstrate the highest level of integrity in all situations and recognize standards required by a regulated business
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
Caesars Entertainment reserves the right to make changes to the job description whenever necessary.
As a part of Caesars Entertainment's employment process, finalist candidates will be required to complete a drug test and background check prior to an offer being extended. Caesars Entertainment Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status.
Meet Some of Caesars Entertainment's Employees
Channel Marketing Analyst
Arielle creates easy-to-understand reports that encompass all of the company’s wants and needs so that they can be quickly incorporated into the organization’s roadmaps for implementation.
Back to top