Capital Planning Finance Associate
Why not come work "Where We Inspire Grown-Ups to Play!!"
The Finance Associate role is an experienced finance position within the Capital Planning team. The Capital Planning team manages the capital budgeting process for all of Caesars Entertainment and ensures that capital is allocated to maximize shareholder value. The team is also responsible for post-mortem analysis to ensure that the company learns from its previous investments and makes better prospective decisions. Market planning and feasibility work around new developments also occur within this group.
Key Job Functions:
• Works with the Vice President of Capital Planning and other team members to develop and manage annual capital plans for all properties and corporate groups
• Works directly with project owners to analyze proposed capital projects for viability, completeness, timing, and financial impact
• Regularly evaluates the effectiveness of capital projects (growth and maintenance) using quantitative methodologies and capital review techniques
• Tracks and reports the results of individual projects and the overall capital plan internally within the Finance function and to the Board of Directors
• Participates in the quantitative analysis of new resort and corporate development opportunities by quantifying and determining: market potential, supportable investment, profit forecasts and optimal deal structures
• Acts as a key partner on M&A and other deal teams by providing information to support negotiations, term sheet preparation, due diligence, etc.
• Provides ad-hoc support to senior management team members including CEO and CFO
• BA/BS degree; Finance, Economics, or other quantitatively-focused area of study preferred.
• 2+ years of professional work experience; gaming or hospitality industry preferred
• Strong fluency in financial analysis techniques and valuation theory
• Strong project management skills. Ability to manage in a fast-changing dynamic environment with many different stakeholders
• Strong executive-level communications skills
• Must be able to think strategically and handle multiple projects simultaneously
• Demonstrated strength in written and verbal communication
• A high level of proficiency with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint required; Tableau preferred
Meet Some of Caesars Entertainment's Employees
Channel Marketing Analyst
Arielle creates easy-to-understand reports that encompass all of the company’s wants and needs so that they can be quickly incorporated into the organization’s roadmaps for implementation.
Back to top