Job Summary: Responsible for the negotiating, buying and maintenance of television, radio, print, outdoor and/or digital media buys. Develops and maintains relationships with vendors to work towards the overall goal of internal clients and be constantly in tune with marketplace conditions, trends and changes within the mediums. Position works with the Planning Strategy Team to continuously develop, monitor, and adjust schedules based on performance feedback.
Essential Job Functions:
- Negotiates and purchases television, radio, print, outdoor and/or digital buys for assigned geographic areas. Ensures adherence of internal buying guidelines
- Estimates, updates and adjusts all broadcast ratings per demographic, per quarter.
- Negotiates all rates, special placement and added value by medium for all markets
- Documents all negotiations, make goods and credits.
- Executes all media plans in the assigned group of markets with in established budgets; buys media space and air time.
- Designs optimum buys in terms of cost efficiency, goals delivery and vendor agreements.
- Meets with media representatives and accesses media database to research available options for media placement.
- Maintains all media buys and is responsible for the post-buy results of all buys.
- Monitors buys in progress by spot checking placement and negotiating credit or billing adjustments when necessary.
- Tracks media expenditures to ensure budget compliance.
- Collaborates with media team members to resolve media billing issues.
- Provides Planning Strategy Teams information on current trends, makes recommendations based on desired delivery of media plans.
Qualifications: Marketing or related Bachelor's degree. Two or more years' experience in buying radio and TV. Ability to formulate pre and post campaign analysis is a plus. Should have strong working knowledge of buying software Must have current knowledge of all trends in radio and TV. The Buyer, Advertising will be a corporate steward. They must possess negotiating skills, work well under pressure, and have strong money management skills. Must have ability to take initiative, be very detail oriented and self-motivated.
Physical, Mental & Environmental Demands: Must be able to continuously maneuver around office. Must be able to bend, crouch, kneel, twist and work at desk. Must be able to lift and carry up to 20 pounds. Respond to visual and aural cues. Able to work in pressure situations in a timely manner. Must be able to work independently. Must be self-motivated. Able to read, write, speak and understand English. Must have manual dexterity to operate the computer and other necessary office equipment. Must be able to respond calmly and make rational decisions when handling customer's needs.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
Caesars Entertainment reserves the right to make changes to the job description whenever necessary.
As a part of Caesars Entertainment's employment process, finalist candidates will be required to complete a drug test and background check prior to an offer being extended. Caesars Entertainment Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status.
Meet Some of Caesars Entertainment's Employees
Channel Marketing Analyst
Arielle creates easy-to-understand reports that encompass all of the company’s wants and needs so that they can be quickly incorporated into the organization’s roadmaps for implementation.
Back to top