Business Support Specialist (On Call)
- Be a champion within the organization, exemplify commitment to honesty, integrity, and responsible corporate behavior
- Assist internal and external customers via email or telephone with customer service excellence
- Participate in process improvement exercises as well as propose continuous improvement ideas
- Utilize web-based and company proprietary programs
- Be in compliance with department policies and procedures
- Retrieve and provide various documents upon requests from internal and external customers
- Ability to work with confidential and sensitive data
- Sort and file various document types for retention
- Monitor and maintain customer service request queues based on Service Level Agreements
- Receive full boxes for record retention, provide new boxes to various departments, and rotate boxes
- Transport bins containing paperwork throughout the building
- Ability to meet hard deadlines pertaining to audit requests, high priority shipments, and on demand requests
- Ability work in the elements
- Scan and check the quality of documents to provide in digital format
- Capacity to drive a company vehicle to pick up an item and deliver it to intended receiver
- Sort and collate mail parcels for accurate distribution
- Identify "Return to Sender" mail as well as "junk" mail by utilizing active employee listing.
- Understanding and executing the company retention schedule and policies.
- Maintain warehouse box inventory management tool
- Work in warehouse and loading dock conditions
- Ability to handle fragile merchandise and mail parcels
- Maintain cleanliness and general maintenance of company vehicle
- Drive company vehicles for long periods of time
- Ability to transport luxury merchandise
- Utilize company mobile device responsively to communicate with customers and coworkers
- Abide by company vehicle and mobile device policies
- Ability to find alternate routes during major and unexpected events that may cause traffic or delivery delays
High School Diploma
- At least one year of warehouse, shipping/receiving, delivery or mailroom experience
- LEAN knowledge/experience preferred
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience in Gaming Industry
- Positions that have contact with the public require the ability to work in a noisy environment, and may be exposed to tobacco products. Also, non-public contact positions may be required to enter public areas from time to time, in connection with their duties, and may be subject to the same environment
- Proficient knowledge of general office equipment
- Excellent communications skills written and verbal with all levels of employees and management
- Be able to stand for long periods of time as well as move constantly throughout the shift
- Be able to lift and transport 50lbs
- Must be able to obtain a valid Nevada Driver License and a clean driving record
- Must be 21 years of age
- Gaming license required
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
Caesars Entertainment reserves the right to make changes to the job description whenever necessary.
As a part of Caesars Entertainment's employment process, finalist candidates will be required to complete a drug test and background check prior to an offer being extended. Caesars Entertainment Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status.
Meet Some of Caesars Entertainment's Employees
Channel Marketing Analyst
Arielle creates easy-to-understand reports that encompass all of the company’s wants and needs so that they can be quickly incorporated into the organization’s roadmaps for implementation.
Back to top