Asian Marketing Sales Executive (CES/PLV)
The Sales Executive's foremost role is to act as the primary growth engine for VIP marketing, owning outbound sales telemarketing to a broad range of Harrah's customers. In this role, you will develop strategic relationships with customers in key feeder markets for whom you direct account development and drive business to casino properties – consistently converting sales activities into casino trips with a seamless hand-off to the on-property service team. Sales Executives will exude an exceptional motivation to serve while building rapport through commercial awareness and anticipating customer needs in creation of their pre-trip itinerary. As an intuitive and creative problem solver, you will constantly strive to delight our guests and be confident in your ability to meet goals set forth by the management team.
DIRECTLY SUPERVISES (PLEASE LIST POSITION TITLES): None
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Responsible for developing and maintaining coded player block through direct mail, email, telemarketing, and leveraging databases.
- Actively participates in telephone solicitation and coordinates personalized direct mailings for assigned cities.
- Works to utilize transportation resources, including 30-seat jet, corporate jet, direct mail, and customer point-of-service support to actively recruit VIP players
- Ensures seamless hand off of guest pre-trip itinerary for flawless on property execution by VIP Hospitality Team.
- Fully complies with all applicable rules, regulations, laws and policies, and conducts themselves with highest levels of integrity and honesty.
- Responds to and consistently meets the needs of clients.
- Supports and cultivates new ideas and methods to deliver business solutions.
- Identifies ways to increase efficiencies or improve product or service.
- Clearly communicates programs/services to necessary people, seeks their support and keeps them informed of changes that may impact the business.
- Prepares project plans that aid in moving project forward.
- Must be knowledgeable of all happenings on property and in market.
- Keeps track of existing products/services and/or progress on new initiatives.
- Develops skills to handle increasingly complex matters.
- Complies with and upholds company expectations including Code of Commitment, policies, procedures, industry regulations, department goals and business strategy.
- Politely gives consistent, timely and accurate information and finds answer when unsure.
- Projects warmth and enthusiasm in person and on the phone; builds rapport to strengthen relationships and encourages trial as well as repeat visitation.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- One to three years experience casino/hotel, customer service, host, or telemarketing experience required (Experience with luxury brands preferred).
- College degree or equivalent experience preferred but not required.
- Ability to think independently in making decisions to maximize customer service experience and program profitability.
- Ability to effectively manage time and perform multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Must be proficient with customer Point-of-Service systems.
- Must have a systematic and process oriented mindset to ensure seamless end-to-end customer experiences.
- Excellent interpersonal skills required.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must be able to listen and respond to visual and aural cues.
- Ability to uphold and demonstrate the highest level of integrity in all situations and recognize standards required by a regulated business
Sales Excellence: Leveraging sales techniques to maximize performance
Passion for Service: Internally motivated to graciously serve, delight and build player loyalty
Drive: Harnessing energy and passion to excel
Customer / Commercial / Market Awareness: Anticipating and listening to customer needs / looking outside our world
Influence: Engaging others to succeed
Professional Excellence: Applied functional / business knowledge; professionalism, composure, effectiveness
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
Caesars Entertainment reserves the right to make changes to the job description whenever necessary.
As a part of Caesars Entertainment's employment process, finalist candidates will be required to complete a drug test and background check prior to an offer being extended. Caesars Entertainment Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status
Meet Some of Caesars Entertainment's Employees
Channel Marketing Analyst
Arielle creates easy-to-understand reports that encompass all of the company’s wants and needs so that they can be quickly incorporated into the organization’s roadmaps for implementation.
Back to top