Asian Marketing Executive Host (CES)
Responsible for ensuring that Caesars Entertainment casino guests enjoy a favorable gaming and leisure experience, authorizing complementarities in accordance with guidelines and acting on behalf of premium, casino guests to secure reservations, tickets, transportation and other items casino guests may require.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Lead an organization with methods and actions that are ethical and in full compliance with all applicable laws, regulations, and Company policies.
- Identify compliance risks and take actions necessary to eliminate or minimize risks.
- Champion, within the organization, a commitment to honesty, integrity, and responsible corporate behavior.
- Create a compliance culture within the organization and foster an environment where employees feel comfortable reporting potential violations or misconduct.
- Responsible for; disseminating information from a variety of sources to the host staff, conferring with the host staff regarding problem resolutions and credit decisions and authorizing airfare reimbursement in amounts above casino host limits
- Additional responsibilities include: telemarketing, filling slot special events, providing casino floor coverage, ensuring casino guests are serviced properly and enjoy their experience, and securing reservations for tickets, transportation and other items guest may require
- Will be active in prospecting for new casino business
- Will be proficient in analyzing and evaluating slot and table games play
- Will be proficient in casino credit evaluation and administration
- Will have strong slot database or strong slot following
- Interact with casino operations personnel to identify and establish relationships with previously unsolicited customers and affiliate these customers to Caesars Palace
- Provide personalized service to casino guests by arranging future trips and needs while in-house
- Make prudent complimentary and credit decisions in accordance with guidelines
- Settle customer billing and credit disputes
- Participate in Casino Marketing special events
- Authorize casino credit up to $50,000 and authorize airfare reimbursement up to $5,000
- Act as ambassadors of Caesars Entertainment
- Apply effective telemarketing skills
- Assist the collection department as required
- Assist casino host staff with customer problem resolutions.
- 3 to 5 years' experience as a casino host
- must be computer literate
- must be able to work flexible hours when necessary
- hosts are to divide their time between the casino floor and telemarketing their guests
- Excellent communication skills and telephone etiquette; courteous, friendly, outgoing personality;
- Self-motivation and organization skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Thorough understanding of casino games, theoretical, actual and comp ratios;
- Bachelor's degree preferred; high school diploma or equivalent required.
PHYSICAL, MENTAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL DEMANDS:
- Fast paced environment
- High volume environment with heavy phones
- Constant walking and standing throughout shift
- Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds
- Maintain neat, professional appearance with good personal hygiene
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
Caesars Entertainment reserves the right to make changes to the job description whenever necessary.
As a part of Caesars Entertainment's employment process, finalist candidates will be required to complete a drug test and background check prior to an offer being extended. Caesars Entertainment Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status.
Meet Some of Caesars Entertainment's Employees
Channel Marketing Analyst
Arielle creates easy-to-understand reports that encompass all of the company’s wants and needs so that they can be quickly incorporated into the organization’s roadmaps for implementation.
Back to top