Analyst, Marketing Analytics
Loyalty marketing has long been a key differentiator for Caesars Entertainment and our loyalty marketing programs are consistently regarded as 'best in class.' Staying on top means we have the best and brightest minds researching guest spending trends and how those are influenced by our marketing programs. That's where you come in! As a Marketing Analyst I on the Marketing Analytics team, you will be responsible for compiling results of all customer offers, helping to ensure that loyalty programs continue to profitably influence customer behavior while also assisting in pod revenue and calendar build processes. You will also be responsible for the developing and interpreting Consumer behavior trends and relaying your findings to Decision Support Leaders. Your primary focus will be to drive analysis process and to serve as analytical support to Pod Decision Support Leaders.
This role requires relationship building skills and they will be a key component to your success. The ideal candidate should be highly analytical, a good communicator and have some marketing or analytical knowledge. Balancing a heavy workload with a strong attention to detail will be an ongoing challenge of the role.
- [Analysis] Develop Customer and Offer Analysis for senior team. Partner with them to evaluate and draw conclusions from results of all direct marketing offers and programs focusing on changes in customer behavior. Regularly synthesize large amounts of data into actionable recommendations and presentations for management review
- [Prioritization] Allocate time and prioritize projects to balance the support of broad initiatives, recurrent reporting and proactive analysis with the direct requests of your pod marketing team
- [Recurring Reporting] Process and distribute recurring reports that evaluate marketing program effectiveness and consumer trends that leverage available standard tools. Partner with team to provide interpretation/translation to provide effective recommendations to loyalty marketing leaders
- [Accuracy] Check that all analysis and builds with team before information is passed on to the Pod Decision Support Leader.
- Bachelor's degree required (math, science, or business major preferred); graduate degree in business is a plus
- Strong analytical skills required, including (but not exclusive to) financial modeling, operation reviews, statistical analytics, forecasting techniques, marketing studies, optimization analytics, etc.
- Must be technically skilled and have experience using data analysis tools including MS Office products. Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills a plus
- Experience with analytic tools/software and some hands-on database experience strongly preferred
- Must be able to quickly learn relevant industry database applications and software.
- Previous analytical experience in planning, finance, and/or database development environment preferred
- Demonstrated strength in written and verbal communication, adjusting message to audience and succinctly summarizing complex concepts
- Strong interest in a career in marketing driven by analytics
- Willingness to be very hands on and ability to deal with large sets of data
- A team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Must be capable of adapting to a fluid environment
- No casino experience is required
As part of Caesars Entertainment's employment process, finalist candidates will be required to complete a background check, prior to an offer being extended. These background checks include:
- Prior Employment Verification
- Education Verification
- Social Security Trace
- Criminal Background Check
Meet Some of Caesars Entertainment's Employees
Channel Marketing Analyst
Arielle creates easy-to-understand reports that encompass all of the company’s wants and needs so that they can be quickly incorporated into the organization’s roadmaps for implementation.
Back to top