AML Quality Assurance Manager II
Responsible for managing a team of 7-8 anti-money laundering analysts to ensure compliance with the company's Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) compliance program, including researching, organizing and providing the direction necessary to ensure all approved policies and procedures are adhered to.
DIRECTLY SUPERVISES 7-8 employees (PLEASE LIST POSITION TITLES):
SAR Senior Analysts, SAR Analysts I & II
CTR Analysts I & II
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Proactively integrates, strengthens and monitors BSA/AML controls.
- Serve as a resource with respect to questions, problem-solving, issues and/or pattern investigative analysis and process improvements.
- Ensure the standardized SAR/CTR reporting processes processes are implemented consistently and assist properties with internal and external Federal, State, and/or local agency inquiries regarding the program.
- Proactively identify and resolve issues in anticipation of such audits and inquiries. Maintain a fast paced, multiple-property, standardized environment and must be able to multi-task, meet deadlines and work under pressure while actively integrating, strengthening and monitoring all BSA/AML controls.
- Manage a staff, directly and indirectly, of salaried SAR and CTR Analysts.
- Ability to manage a multiple-property, standardized environment and meet assigned deadlines as required.
- Ability to balance compliance requirements with company strategies and directives
- Compares property BSA/AML risk assessments against audit programs and processes and provides relevant feedback and recommendations to management to assure compliance.
- Analyzes new /BSA publications and audit requests, to determine required resources, and implements solutions.
- Reviews, analyzes and provides clear verbal and written guidance/solutions for follow-up of BSA regulatory examinations – internal/external.
- Proactively fosters an environment for collaboration with Corporate AML Compliance and property personnel to ensure initiatives of the BSA/AML program are met.
- Keeps up-to-date with current practices and regulations and provides assistance in responding to State, Federal and Internal/External BSA/AML audit requests.
- Ability to identify and escalate sensitive BSA/AML compliance issues with discretion and confidentiality.
- Organized and detail oriented with strong analytical, interpersonal, and leadership skills.
- Assist with analyst training and development.
- Ensures department is current with IPE documentation relating to Sarbanes Oxley.
- Ability to recognize key risks and formulate control framework to minimize the risk.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- College degree required.
- Working knowledge of Bank Secrecy Act, anti-money laundering ("BSA/AML")regulations and requirements.
- Previous management or supervisory experience in BSA/AML compliance is preferred.
- Possesses strong management skills with the ability to effectively prioritize work responsibilities to meet deadlines.
- Knowledge of Sarbanes Oxley.
- Ability to uphold and demonstrate the highest level of integrity in all situations and recognize standards required by a regulated business.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel, Word and Access.
- Must be able to pass the Manager Lap Assessment.
- Must be able to obtain a Gaming Card.
- Ability to travel 10-15% of time, if necessary
- Office environment.
- Ability to sit and work on a computer for extended periods of time.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
Caesars Entertainment reserves the right to make changes to the job description whenever necessary.
As a part of Caesars Entertainment's employment process, finalist candidates will be required to complete a drug test and background check prior to an offer being extended. Caesars Entertainment Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status.
Meet Some of Caesars Entertainment's Employees
Channel Marketing Analyst
Arielle creates easy-to-understand reports that encompass all of the company’s wants and needs so that they can be quickly incorporated into the organization’s roadmaps for implementation.
Back to top