AML Manager I - Technology & Analytics
Responsible for managing a team of 7-8 anti-money laundering analysts to ensure compliance with the company's Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) compliance program, including researching, organizing and providing the direction necessary to ensure all approved policies and procedures are adhered to.
Directly Supervises: 7-8 employees
SAR Senior Analysts, SAR Analysts I & II
CTR Analysts I & II
Key Job Functions:
- Manage modeling projects including model design, data preparation, model development, implementation, documentation, and on-going monitoring & refinement.
- Lead research and analysis of internally identified suspicious activity patterns, industry risks, or any complex, critical issues concerning the trends associated with money laundering or other financial crimes.
- Provide data and query support to assist simulation and analysis requests of compliance business partners.
- Monitor system and model performance by recommending, creating & maintaining meaningful, robust metrics and reports.
- Interact with technology partners and vendors to ensure the systems supporting the program are operating effectively, and improve implementation efficiency.
- Establish and maintain a thorough understanding of the analytical data sources, methodology and tools, apply new elements in AML modeling and analytics..
- Identify and leverage new data, adopt new techniques and technology to improve model performance and existing process.
- Lead cross-functional-team projects and provide guidance to junior team members.
- Promote a risk-aware culture, ensure efficient and effective risk and compliance management practices by adhering to required standards and processes.
- BA/BS degree or above with emphasis in Statistics, Economics, Computer Science, Applied Mathematics, Engineering, or related quantitative fields, Masters preferred.
- Minimum five years working experience in analytics or technical fields, prefer in financial services industry, or a regulatory agency or law firm involving compliance issues.
- Proficiency with statistical and computer software, or other analytical tools such as SAS, R, SQL, Microsoft Word/Excel/Power Point, knowledge in UNIX or PC environment for data extraction, reporting and modeling analyses. Tableau and Actimize are highly desirable.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with all levels of the organization.
- Ability to work independently as well as provide guidance to junior team members.
- Demonstrated project management skills, including ability to prioritize, deliver against tight deadlines and follow through on completion of complex, high-profile projects.
- CAMS or similar Certification preferred, or the qualifications to become certified within one-year of hire
- Expert knowledge of AML regulations as well as OFAC laws, and working knowledge of Actimize Suspicious Activity Monitoring, and Customer Due Diligence modules preferred
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
Caesars Entertainment reserves the right to make changes to the job description whenever necessary.
As a part of Caesars Entertainment's employment process, finalist candidates will be required to complete a drug test and background check prior to an offer being extended. Caesars Entertainment Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status.
Meet Some of Caesars Entertainment's Employees
Channel Marketing Analyst
Arielle creates easy-to-understand reports that encompass all of the company’s wants and needs so that they can be quickly incorporated into the organization’s roadmaps for implementation.
Back to top