Accounts Payable Analyst
This position will provide key analytical support to the AP department. In addition this function will be responsible for resolving supplier payment issues and to provide strong root cause analysis to solve process issues.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Perform AP duties for assigned vendors.
- Analyze supplier payment issues. Provide timely research and resolution
- Perform root cause analysis on payment issues to solve long term process gaps.
- Liaison with corporate and divisional counterparts on all AP matters.
- Work with all property departments to mitigate AP issues
- Coordinate all audit requests
- Provide analytical support on key metrics to drive process improvement
- Perform independent self audits on the accuracy and thoroughness of AP processes
- Support the AP month close process including accruals
- Perform special projects or duties as deemed necessary by management
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- BS Degree in Accounting or related fields
- Strong analytical skills
- Proficient in Excel
- Strong communication skills
- Effective communication skills both written and verbal
- Highly motivated to achieve stretch goals
- Great follow-up and organization skills
- Fast paced
- Every changing
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
Caesars Entertainment reserves the right to make changes to the job description whenever necessary.
As a part of Caesars Entertainment's employment process, finalist candidates will be required to complete a drug test and background check prior to an offer being extended. Caesars Entertainment Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status.
Meet Some of Caesars Entertainment's Employees
Channel Marketing Analyst
Arielle creates easy-to-understand reports that encompass all of the company’s wants and needs so that they can be quickly incorporated into the organization’s roadmaps for implementation.
Back to top