Accounting Manager of Business Services
.Business Services Optimization/Transformation Office Manager is about assisting the running the Shared Service center for Caesars Entertainment Business Services (CEBS) as it pertains to the following: Budgets, P/L reviews/analytics, Operational playbook creation, CAO reporting, Employee Training, Project Management of key initiatives, adopting Lean methodologies, Regulatory License filing, Communication, decision-making and executing process improvements overall to extract maximum value out of all continuous improvement activities. This position will mentor and guide future lean champions. Assist the Directors of CEBS in projects/initiatives.
DIRECTLY SUPERVISES (PLEASE LIST POSITION TITLES):
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Clearly sets and communicates the vision, providing strategic direction and leadership to drive continuous improvement in alignment with goals
- Oversees creation of reports and conducts regular report-outs to management on the needs of operation and the results of the BSO/BTO activities
- Project Manages key transformation initiatives within the CEBS organization
- Oversees the plan, management, execution and tracking of all Business and Process Improvement events at CEBS
- Assists in preparation of the Budget for the center
- Builds capabilities throughout the center to improve processes, drive efficiencies and create measurable financial returns
- Leads the charge to drive continuous improvement by focusing on projects which will have the greatest impact
- Identifies best practices and best in class metrics and KPIs
- Participates in evolving Visual Management Boards and discussions with Senior Leadership
- Serves as a champion for the Lean and drives continuous improvement in these areas
- Champions, within CEBS, a commitment to honesty, integrity, and responsible corporate behavior
- Leads an organization with methods and actions that are ethical and in full compliance with all applicable laws, regulations, and Company policies
- Identifies compliance risks and take actions necessary to eliminate or minimize risks
- Creates a compliance culture within CEBS and fosters an environment where employees feel comfortable reporting potential violations or misconduct
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's Degree in business or technical discipline or an equivalent combination of experience and education, and proficient with statistical measures and methods.
- Certifications/MBA a plus
- Must have 2+ years of business related experience in Project Management
- Strong Analytical and evaluation skills
- Advanced/Strong Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint Skills, Word, Visio, Access
- Cross functional and project team experience
- Understanding of SOX and GAAP is a plus
- Knowledgeable in company's strategies and change philosophies
- Strong communicator; works collaboratively and maintains positive working relationships
- Able to see the "big picture" (visionary)
- Proactive and objective
- Results oriented and trustworthy
- Works comfortably with all levels of the organization
- Ability to uphold and demonstrate the highest level of integrity in all situations and recognize standards required by a regulated business
- Excellent communication skills
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
Caesars Entertainment reserves the right to make changes to the job description whenever necessary.
As a part of Caesars Entertainment's employment process, finalist candidates will be required to complete a drug test and background check prior to an offer being extended. Caesars Entertainment Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status.
Meet Some of Caesars Entertainment's Employees
Channel Marketing Analyst
Arielle creates easy-to-understand reports that encompass all of the company’s wants and needs so that they can be quickly incorporated into the organization’s roadmaps for implementation.
Back to top