Accountant (Revenue Recognition %26 Reporting) Talent Pool
Caesars Entertainment is seeking candidates interested in Accountant-RRR positions. Candidates that meet the criteria below will be considered for future openings.
- Responsible for certain aspects of accounting including completing daily and month-end journal entries and completing various daily, weekly, and monthly tasks.
- This position works closely with Operations, other audit teams and Finance departments to recognize, reconcile, and report lodging revenues and over/ short expenses for all non-gaming departments across 30+ properties.
- Reconciles and posts Hotel Revenues, Settlements and Statistics on a daily basis using Blackline.
- Completes assigned Cashier audits & other analytical tasks on a timely basis, including understanding of various Point-of Sale systems as they relate to various assignments.
- Ensure accurate reporting and demonstrate job ownership for all items assigned and completed.
- Effectively handle routine tasks while responding appropriately to additional requests and ad-hoc tasks as they are assigned.
- Actively participate in special projects and team building activities.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting/Finance or equivalent experience required
- One to two years of accounting or related experience is preferred, but not required
- Organized and detail oriented with strong analytical skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and meet assigned deadlines as required
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Familiarity with SOX, IPE controls, and GAAP
- Must be a team player in a professional environment
- Passionate about process improvements and LEAN initiatives
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Knowledge of Excel is required
- Must be able to work weekends and holidays
- Ability to uphold and demonstrate the highest level of integrity in all situations and recognize standards required by a regulated business
Meet Some of Caesars Entertainment's Employees
VP, Finance & Assistant Treasurer
Joyce and her team of six collaborate with investors, treasurers, and Capital Marketing Teams to coordinate the financial interests of Caesars Entertainment and each of its subsidiary companies.
Back to top