Accountant (Revenue Recognition %26 Reporting) Talent Pool
Caesars Entertainment is seeking candidates interested in Accountant-RRR positions. Candidates that meet the criteria below will be considered for future openings.
- Responsible for certain aspects of accounting including completing daily and month-end journal entries and completing various daily, weekly, and monthly tasks.
- This position works closely with Operations, other audit teams and Finance departments to recognize, reconcile, and report lodging revenues and over/ short expenses for all non-gaming departments across 30+ properties.
- Reconciles and posts Hotel Revenues, Settlements and Statistics on a daily basis using Blackline.
- Completes assigned Cashier audits & other analytical tasks on a timely basis, including understanding of various Point-of Sale systems as they relate to various assignments.
- Ensure accurate reporting and demonstrate job ownership for all items assigned and completed.
- Effectively handle routine tasks while responding appropriately to additional requests and ad-hoc tasks as they are assigned.
- Actively participate in special projects and team building activities.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting/Finance or equivalent experience required
- One to two years of accounting or related experience is preferred, but not required
- Organized and detail oriented with strong analytical skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and meet assigned deadlines as required
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Familiarity with SOX, IPE controls, and GAAP
- Must be a team player in a professional environment
- Passionate about process improvements and LEAN initiatives
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Knowledge of Excel is required
- Must be able to work weekends and holidays
- Ability to uphold and demonstrate the highest level of integrity in all situations and recognize standards required by a regulated business
Back to top