Accountant (Record to Report) Talent Pool
Caesars Entertainment is seeking candidates interested in Accountant-R2R positions. Candidates that meet the criteria below will be considered for future openings.
Within a Shared Services environment, this role would provide support for various Caesars Entertainment properties and numerous Corporate cost centers. Will be responsible for financial accounting, including month end close process and balance sheet reconciliations.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Performs daily, weekly, and monthly accounting processes to properly record and classify financial transactions for Record to Report.
- Prepares Balance Sheet accounts reconciliations and analysis.
- Prepares month end journal entries.
- Assists senior accountants and/or managers in any research of monthly journal entry and account reconciliation related questions.
- Develop and implement best practices in all areas of Record to Report
- Prepare financial reports and/or accounting analyses for internal or external users as assigned
- Ensure that all accounting and financial reporting deadlines are met.
- Bachelor ' s degree in Accounting/Finance or equivalent.
- One to two years of accounting or related experience, preferably in the gaming industry.
- Must have an understanding of SOX 404 and GAAP
- Must have intermediate level skills with Microsoft Excel/Word/Access and 10-key. Knowledge of Infinium a plus, but not required.
- Must be organized and have the ability to handle daily deadlines as required.
- Must be detail oriented, ability to manage time, as well as ability to multi-task
- Must be able to demonstrate excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- Must be a self-starter with strong analytical skill and have the ability to work independently.
- Must be a team player and ability to collaborate with others.
- Must be able to work weekends and holidays.
Meet Some of Caesars Entertainment's Employees
VP, Finance & Assistant Treasurer
Joyce and her team of six collaborate with investors, treasurers, and Capital Marketing Teams to coordinate the financial interests of Caesars Entertainment and each of its subsidiary companies.
Back to top