Accountant - Record to Report
Within a Shared Services environment, this role would provide support for various Caesars Entertainment properties and numerous Corporate cost centers. Will be responsible for financial accounting, including month end close process and balance sheet reconciliations.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Performs daily, weekly, and monthly accounting processes to properly record and classify financial transactions for Record to Report.
- Prepares Balance Sheet accounts reconciliations and analysis.
- Prepares month end journal entries.
- Assists senior accountants and/or managers in any research of monthly journal entry and account reconciliation related questions.
- Develop and implement best practices in all areas of Record to Report
- Prepare financial reports and/or accounting analyses for internal or external users as assigned
- Ensure that all accounting and financial reporting deadlines are met.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting/Finance or equivalent.
- One to two years of accounting or related experience, preferably in the gaming industry.
- Must have an understanding of SOX 404 and GAAP
- Must have intermediate level skills with Microsoft Excel/Word/Access and 10-key. Knowledge of Infinium a plus, but not required.
- Must be organized and have the ability to handle daily deadlines as required.
- Must be detail oriented, ability to manage time, as well as ability to multi-task
- Must be able to demonstrate excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- Must be a self-starter with strong analytical skill and have the ability to work independently.
- Must be a team player and ability to collaborate with others.
- Must be able to work weekends and holidays.
Positions that have contact with the public require the ability to work in a noisy environment, and may be exposed to guests who use tobacco products. Also, non-public contact positions may be required to enter public areas from time to time, in connection with their duties, and may be subject to the same environment.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
Caesars Entertainment reserves the right to make changes to the job description whenever necessary.
As a part of Caesars Entertainment's employment process, finalist candidates will be required to complete a drug test and background check prior to an offer being extended. Caesars Entertainment Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status.
Meet Some of Caesars Entertainment's Employees
Channel Marketing Analyst
Arielle creates easy-to-understand reports that encompass all of the company’s wants and needs so that they can be quickly incorporated into the organization’s roadmaps for implementation.
Back to top