Responsible for managing all aspects of the monthly financial process for the Las Vegas Direct Marketing Center. This includes budgeting, monthly forecasts, expense tracking, reconciling ledgers, month end accruals and property allocations. It also includes overseeing reporting from print vendors and providing analytical and project management assistance to the Director of Direct Marketing.
DIRECTLY SUPERVISES (PLEASE LIST POSITION TITLES): N/A
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Manages monitors and accrues expenses for the Las Vegas Direct Marketing Center and Enterprise Direct Marketing Centers.
- Manages the month-end and year-end closing process of the Las Vegas Direct Marketing Center.
- Investigates and make adjustments for the Marketing general ledger.
- Manages all monthly forecasting for the Las Vegas Direct Marketing Center.
- Analyzes and maintains monthly event expense tracking sheet which provides critical return on investment information for future management decision making.
- Review Profit & Loss statements and investigate and answer any anomalies that may arise.
- Manage, analyze and distribute monthly expense statements for the Las Vegas Direct Marketing Center.
- Develop process improvements and analysis for the Las Vegas Direct Marketing Center and Enterprise Direct Marketing Centers.
- Work with Internal and External Audit to investigate and answer any anomalies that may arise.
- Work with Strategic Sourcing on procedures and analysis of corporate initiated cost savings programs.
- Manage the process with corporate offices on monthly and year-end financial review process.
- Interact with members of the marketing staff and other casino departments in a friendly, understandable, and responsible manner.
- Must meet the attendance guidelines of the job and adhere to departmental and company policies.
- Perform other tasks as requested.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
College degree with concentration in Accounting, Finance or Business preferred. Accounting and budgeting experience preferred. Analytical experience in planning or financial management helpful.
- Ability to uphold and demonstrate the highest level of integrity in all situations and recognize standards required by a regulated business
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Strong proficiency in Excel (macros), Access, Word and PowerPoint required.
- Strong working knowledge of Infinium, Oracle ERP, LMS, and ERM and DART preferred.
- Experience with procurement software such as Ariba preferred.
- Must be able to work unsupervised and in a fast paced environment. Must readily accept new challenges.
- Must be flexible, a team player, quick to respond to requests and accustomed to meeting deadlines with the ability to adapt to a fluid environment.
- Must be able to work in areas containing dust, second hand smoke, varying noise and temperature levels, lighting, vibration, crowds and air quality.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
Caesars Entertainment reserves the right to make changes to the job description whenever necessary.
As a part of Caesars Entertainment's employment process, finalist candidates will be required to complete a drug test and background check prior to an offer being extended. Caesars Entertainment Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status.
Meet Some of Caesars Entertainment's Employees
Channel Marketing Analyst
Arielle creates easy-to-understand reports that encompass all of the company’s wants and needs so that they can be quickly incorporated into the organization’s roadmaps for implementation.
Back to top