The Account Executive serves as the liaison between Studio One and its clients (property requestors, brand directors and property marketing teams); Coordinates workflow in the Studio making sure that all projects and deliverables are met on time and as requested; Keeps a constant eye on effectiveness, making sure promotions fall within brand standards; Is the face of the studio and an advocate for the Studio work and team; Demonstrates interest in the work, motivating fellow team members and be a resource for designers, property and brand counterparts.
The Account Executive actively participates in team meetings and project workflow discussions, providing recommendations and insights to achieve goals; Facilitates meetings whenever necessary, contribute to planning and decision making, coordinate resources and liaise with project stakeholders to collect and disseminate project information.
The Account Executive communicates effectively in both oral and written forms, to a variety of stakeholders; Delivers engaging, informative , well-organized presentations, provide status reports and progress updates as needed and communicate difficult or sensitive information tactfully.
• Lead Studio team based on project scope, ensuring objectives and deadlines are understood
• Establish and maintain a well-communicated project schedule.
• Estimate time lines according to service level agreements, work with creative design and production teams to maximize completion time, minimize overload and communicate all delays or urgent request that may impact other teams.
• Gather critical files, imagery and specifications to keep the project moving at a rapid pace.
• Attend all property/agency planning sessions as directed.
- Be a brand advocate. Know, understand and maintain knowledge of assigned brand, as well as property specifics and preferences (i.e. target market preferences, tagline usage, graphic file needs, etc.)
- Ensure clear and accurate understanding of project details and/or mandatories, verifying specifications and creative direction.
- Oversee and close all creative and production jobs, guiding each job within Studio processes.
- Evaluate project deliverables to ensure high quality and meets client expectations
- Provide insight/direction to best meet property requester needs, maneuvering processes and according to scope of work.
- Meet quantitative and qualitative client services measurement standards as directed.
- Studio contact, initiating job requests and communication throughout the workflow as necessary
- Day-to-day communications, fostering strong working relationships with internal and external associates.
- Use sound judgment in all project communication and ensure that key stakeholders including the team, requester, clients and studio leaders are apprised of project activities in a timely manner.
- Communicate progress, risks, expectations, time lines, milestones and other key project metrics..
- Display skilled presentation skills, leading meetings and guiding productive discussions
• Continually seeks opportunities to increase satisfaction with Studio team and work, establish and maintain effective partnerships with key stakeholders
• Builds a knowledge base of each properties' brand, business, objectives and challenges
• Sets and manages client expectations
Internal Project Reporting and Administration
- Back up and support to all Account Executives balancing workloads. Prioritization standards must be followed.
- Report on status of projects, discussing project quality, client and team satisfaction and success metrics
- Must have a "can do" attitude, work as a team within a larger project team and complete all assignments/requests in a timely and thorough manner to assist Studio reporting and projects.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- College degree or equivalent work experience in project management, account service, marketing/advertising/ communications.
- 3-5 years experience in a related field (advertising agency, marketing or production, project management function). Marketing background required.
- Must have previous, demonstrated, successful experience in Studio production environment.
- Knowledge of Apple Macintosh and related software (Word, Excel, FileMaker Pro, Adobe Acrobat Pro, and PPT). Adobe Creative Suite knowledge preferred.
- Prefer work experience in ad agency or design studio in lieu of creative background.
• Excellent people, internal and external customer service skills. Must like to work with a variety of individuals and management levels. Must be a team player and be able to work in an interdependent, team production environment. Maintain an upbeat and positive attitude.
• Demonstrate experience in managing complex, strategic projects applying innovative and effective management techniques.
• Highly organized. Attention to details, ability to multi-task, strong time management skills with demonstrated ability to execute projects on time.
- Excellent written/verbal communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with ability to work independently and with minimal supervision
Meet Some of Caesars Entertainment's Employees
VP, Finance & Assistant Treasurer
Joyce and her team of six collaborate with investors, treasurers, and Capital Marketing Teams to coordinate the financial interests of Caesars Entertainment and each of its subsidiary companies.
Back to top