At Cadence, we hire and develop leaders and innovators who want to make an impact on the world of technology.
To further sustain and accelerate its growth, Cadence is looking for a Product Engineer Turbomachinery & Energy, to join the international team based in Brussels.
Cadence Design Systems is a pivotal leader in electronic design and computational expertise, using its Intelligent System Design strategy to turn design concepts into reality. Cadence customers are the world's most creative and innovative companies, delivering extraordinary electronic products from chips to boards to systems for the most dynamic market applications.
Cadence develops simulation software for fluid flows simulations widely used by engineers and designers in a large range of fluid engineering applications, from aerospace, power generation and energy to race cars and ships. Cadence's AI portfolio offers customers an opportunity to optimize their product's performance and increase the productivity of their design teams and workflows.
By joining Cadence you will collaborate with experts in the world of simulation and optimization. Our teams are fully committed to developing and implementing creative solutions. We believe that quality, rigor and innovation are key to success. With a team of highly skilled and motivated co-workers, we offer a stimulating, young and multicultural environment with career growth opportunities and internal mobility.
Are you fascinated by excellence and innovation?
Do you want new challenges?
Join our technical team and contribute to the development of our CFD simulations.
Within this role you would find yourself in the core of Cadence's CFD solutions and be a member of a team promoting, supporting, and improving Cadence innovative software solutions for the turbomachinery and energy industry.
You will be joining a team of highly skilled engineers in numerical simulations and optimization of turbomachinery components. You will work on a wide range of configurations operating in the aerospace, automotive, marine, and energy sectors. From multi-stage axial compressors and turbines to turbochargers, pumps, fans, and more...
You will have the opportunity to learn and develop solutions and methodologies using the latest innovations in collaboration with our experts.
- Test and validate the new features for product releases
- Write reports, best practice and guidelines on how to best use Cadence's products
- Document new product functionalities and contribute to the user's manual
- Collaborate with development teams, and verify defect corrections
- Support our worldwide network of customers in using effectively our products
- Present or demonstrate features to coworkers or managers
To be able to assume this role, the minimum qualificationsare:
- A master's degree in Mechanical/Aerospace or related field
- Prior experience with an industrial CFD package is an asset
- Strong organization skills, experience with scripting (python) is welcome
- Understanding of the numerical methods for Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD)
- English proficiency (written and oral)
- Work in different operating systems
You should be highly motivated and dynamic, have good communication and analytical skills, be a stress-resistant, problem solver and be a team player able to meet the highest quality standards.
The position is likely to involve some travels within Europe and the opportunity to have direct contact with the user community.
We're doing work that matters. Help us solve what others can't.