Room Service Cook
Room Service Attendant
We are looking for someone who is interested in getting up early in the morning to make breakfast for our guests. This position starts at 6:45am in the morning. We are hoping to find someone that is willing to work weekends and holidays. Bunkhouse offers great benefits. Apply and lets talk more about the position.
Job Description Summary
A Room Service Attendant will exceed the expectations of all guests in a multitude of tasks that include, but are not limited to, food prep, food and beverage room delivery, ordering Room Service supplies, maintaining Health Department Standards within your work area, fulfilling guest requests and room amenity preparation.
This position is a very visible position. The person having this position must comply with the property’s dress code, possess good communication skills, and have the ability to resolve conflict and posses a thorough understanding of Bunkhouse policies. All Bunkhouse employees are expected to greet all guests in close proximity and make each feel important by providing a genuine welcome. Furthermore, a Room Service Attendant must develop and maintain the company’s culture, values and reputation in the public eye, and with all staff, guests, vendors and partners.
Based upon fluctuating demands of the operation and to exceed customer expectations, it may be necessary to perform a multitude of different functions not specifically related to this position. This person may be expected to perform other tasks and duties as needed or as directed. Furthermore, employee responsibilities and job descriptions are subject to review and revision.
Essential Functions and Accountabilities
- Adhere to all standards of operations, policies and procedures, manuals, training material, memos and verbal instruction
- Maintain a high level of personal hygiene and adhere to dress code policies
- Responsible for the morning coffee service
- Deliver all Room Service requests in a confident, professional and friendly manner
- Prepare meal service accurately and efficiently
- Assist in the development and implementation of special projects
- Ensure immediate response is given to any and all guest comments and concerns and inform immediate supervisor of concerns and assist implementing corrective measure when necessary
- Maintain a positive relationship with all employees and guests
- Ensure all calls are answered in a courteous, professional and efficient manner
- Maintain an accurate log of guest calls for assistance or complaints.
- Open, secure and balance out shift banks to include the verification of all cash, credit card and room charge transactions during all shifts
- Maintain accuracy with all accounting and billing procedures
- Responsible for Minibar ordering, inventory, restock and billing
- Maintain a high level of cleanliness and safety in the work area
- Attend relevant meetings
See Inside the Office of Bunkhouse
With a passion for design, tireless attention to detail, and a commitment to creating authentic culture, Bunkhouse creates properties that have earned a unique place in the hearts and minds of those who visit. Bunkhouse has a reputation for building memorable experiences that offer more than just a good night's sleep and a great cup of coffee.
Back to top