Senior Technical Recruiter
Our mission is to connect every business in the $10 trillion construction industry and to strengthen the lives, jobs, and relationships of millions of hardworking construction professionals worldwide.
We’re creating beautiful, user-friendly communication software and transforming an industry that’s traditionally been underserved by tech. Over $75 billion in new construction is managed on our platform every month. From the new Warriors stadium to local schools and hospitals, our tools are helping cities grow and communities come together. We’re solving real problems for real people.
Founded in 2012, we’ve raised $53 million from top tier investors like Lightspeed Venture Partners, Brookfield, Crosslink Capital, and Brick & Mortar. We’re a fun, fast-growing team that’s passionate about building products people love.
The Role: Technical Recruiter
This is a critical and high-impact role on our growing recruiting team, as you will be charged with hiring the skilled engineers who are building and developing our products at BuildingConnected. We are looking for a true problem solver, creative thinker, and consultative talent scout to help us find the brightest makers on our Engineering team. You will be running full-cycle recruiting, partnering with leads and hiring managers, delivering stellar candidate experiences, and not afraid of jumping into any challenging search.
- Managing and facilitating full cycle recruitment for all technical roles, predominately Engineering roles at BuildingConnected. Continually maintaining a strong pipeline of candidates for all open technical roles is a must.
- Acting as a talent partner to all leads and hiring managers at BuildingConnected as you guide candidates and hiring managers through positive and thorough interview experiences - you thrive on collaboration and efficiency.
- You have strong technical understanding of our current stack - React, Redux, Node.js, MongoDB, AWS ecosystem, etc.
- You have experience recruiting and growing technical teams at growth stage startups - you prefer a fast-paced environment.
- You have experience strategically sourcing candidates with diverse backgrounds and using many different recruiting resources/platforms.
- You pay attention to detail and constantly strive to measure and track all aspects of the recruiting process.
- You’re hungry and focused - you constantly aim to over-perform and have the desire to grow and develop. If you're looking for upward mobility in your career, you will find it here.
- 3-5+ years experience as a technical/engineering recruiter at a high growth startup, preferably an internal role.
- Strong communication skills - able to effectively express yourself in writing and verbally.
- Self motivated and focused on properly prioritizing your workload - you can shift tasks and priorities when circumstances change (At a fast-growing startup, they often do).
- Proven track record delivering results in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Analytical and curious - you are always looking for ways to be as efficient as possible.
- Experience using Lever ATS is a plus.
Perks and more:
- Supportive, smart, motivated coworkers in a fun office environment
- Free lunch on Mondays (snacks and coffee always at hand!)
- 401k plan
- 100% medical, dental, and vision coverage for all employees (FSA option available!)
- Commuter benefits
- Dog-friendly office
- Paid parental leave
- Take-as-you-need PTO and sick leave
- Office is 1 block from Montgomery BART stations in SF
BuildingConnected is an equal opportunity employer. We will extend equal opportunity to all individuals regardless of race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation and gender identity), national origin, disability, age, genetic information, or any other status protected under applicable federal, state, or local laws.
Back to top