Senior Brand Designer
Our mission is to connect every business in the $10 trillion construction industry and to strengthen the lives, jobs, and relationships of millions of hardworking construction professionals worldwide.
We’re creating beautiful, user-friendly communication software and transforming an industry that’s traditionally been underserved by tech. Over $75 billion in new construction is managed on our platform every month. From the new Warriors stadium to local schools and hospitals, our tools are helping cities grow and communities come together. We’re solving real problems for real people.
Founded in 2012, we’re a fun, fast-growing team that’s passionate about building products people love.
Design at BuildingConnected:
We are a small but growing team committed to crafting the best product our customers have ever used. We are enthusiastic about making “work” feel effortless. Our small size means each individual has the opportunity to own and make meaningful contributions to our product and our brand.
- You are a self-described generalist who believes in good design regardless of the medium.
- You excel at crafting compelling visual stories and can balance maintaining a high bar for aesthetics while meeting our business needs.
- You are excited to evolve the BuildingConnected brand and the entire visual communications system as we continue to grow our product line.
- You understand SaaS business goals and designs, as well as how to give guidance to designers to improve key sales, marketing, and recruiting metrics.
- You are detail-oriented and extremely organized. You are adept at working and growing in a collaborative environment.
- Maintain and elevate the bar we have set for design
- Contribute to the design and definition of the BuildingConnected brand with the VP of Design, VP of Marketing, and key business stakeholders.
- Concept and design for touch-points spanning the entire marketing funnel such as the website, in product on-boarding and conversion, blog, email, advertising, sales collateral, and more.
- Create replicable design systems that are effective at communicating important BC messages and converting customers throughout the funnel.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders across the organization to provide marketing and communications solutions that blow away the competition.
- Mentor junior-level designers, encouraging growth and engagement.
- Be proactive in seeking and offering criticism and direction.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in an agency, studio or in-house design team environment
- A solid understanding of design across platforms and mediums (web, mobile, print)
- A love for typography
- Enjoys pushing technical boundaries when designing for email and web
- Strong communication skills
- The ability to concept and execute great design while keeping business needs in mind
- You take pride in your work and are able to drive the design process from ideation, to iteration, to completion
- Experience with motion design and/or video production
- Experience with digital product design
Perks & More:
- Supportive, thoughtful, and inspiring team and environment
- Generous medical, dental and vision coverage options. 401k, commuter benefit plans, FSA options available, as well.
- Stocked kitchens with plenty of drink and snack options as well as catered meals
- Dog-friendly office
- Flexible PTO and sick leave- take a break when you need
- Paid parental leave
- Our office is 1 block from Powell BART station in San Francisco
BuildingConnected is an equal opportunity employer. We will extend equal opportunity to all individuals regardless of race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation and gender identity), national origin, disability, age, genetic information, or any other status protected under applicable federal, state, or local laws.
Please note that the advertised position is an opportunity with Autodesk, Inc. (https://www.autodesk.com/), as Autodesk recently acquired BuildingConnected. Processing of your personal information as part of the job application process, and as part of Autodesk employment should a candidate be hired, will be handled by Autodesk pursuant to Autodesk’s Candidate Privacy Statement, available at: https://damassets.autodesk.net/content/dam/autodesk/www/content/careers/autodesk_candidate_privacy_statement.pdf.
Back to top