Sales Development Representative (SDR)
Our mission is to connect every business in the $10 trillion construction industry and to strengthen the lives, jobs, and relationships of millions of hardworking construction professionals worldwide.
We’re creating beautiful, user-friendly communication software and transforming an industry that’s traditionally been underserved by tech. Over $100 billion in new construction is managed on our platform every month. From the new Warriors stadium to local schools and hospitals, our tools are helping cities grow and communities come together. We’re solving real problems for real people.
BuildingConnected is actively evaluating new Sales Development Representatives to be a part of our Sales Development Program (SDP).
The SDP is a structured advancement opportunity for candidates seeking to grow into sales and business leaders within a fast-growing technology company. SDRs will help BuildingConnected meet its goals for growth, while also being mentored and groomed for future Account Executive roles.
SDRs will learn how BuildingConnected is transforming the construction space with the largest & fastest growing network of pre-construction professionals, coupled with cutting-edge bid management and collaboration tools. Over half a million construction professionals are on the BuildingConnected network, which continues to grow at breakneck pace.
You will gain valuable hands-on experience in the most impactful area of a B2B tech company: sales. The program is fast-paced and is intended to be the building blocks for you to become a integral member of our sales team. This is a rare opportunity for recent graduates seeking to join a high-growth technology company with a supportive and energizing culture.
- A focused, highly motivated, self starter.
- A recent College graduate with a BS/BA degree, or a polished professional looking to break into tech sales.
- Passionate about a career with a market leading construction technology company.
- An excellent phone communicator with strong listening skills.
- A collaborative teammate who enjoys friendly competition.
- Experienced in sales outreach, or hungry to learn how it’s done.
Benefits & Perks
- Health: Medical, dental and vision
- Food: Catered meals on Monday, snacks galore and a plethora of drink options
- Savings: Take advantage of our 401K match + Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Development: Annual learning allowance + unlimited Linkedin Learnings
- Well-being: Annual wellness allowance + EAPP
- Commuter benefits: Pre-tax benefit to help you get to work
- Work/Life Balance: 9 paid holidays (+ company shutdown between Christmas and New Years!) and generous vacation policy
BuildingConnected is an equal opportunity employer. We will extend equal opportunity to all individuals regardless of race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation and gender identity), national origin, disability, age, genetic information, or any other status protected under applicable federal, state, or local laws.
Back to top