Our mission is to connect every business in the $10 trillion construction industry and to strengthen the lives, jobs, and relationships of millions of hardworking construction professionals worldwide.
We’re creating beautiful, user-friendly communication software and transforming an industry that’s traditionally been underserved by tech. Over $100 billion in new construction is managed on our platform every month. From the new Warriors stadium to local schools and hospitals, our tools are helping cities grow and communities come together. We’re solving real problems for real people.
Founded in 2012, we’ve raised $53 million from top tier investors like Lightspeed Venture Partners, Brookfield, Crosslink Capital, and Brick & Mortar. We’re a fun, fast-growing team that’s passionate about building products people love.
Quality Assurance at BuildingConnected
BuildingConnected is growing rapidly! As we parallelize product development we are looking to hire our first Quality Assurance Engineer. We’re looking for a talented individual that can help advocate for our customer’s experience, increase the velocity of our product and engineer teams, and instill best practices in QA and testing. This is a senior role, we need a QA Engineer who’s a great communicator and can grow the QA team.
As a Quality Assurance Engineer you’ll work with product management and engineering to run manual and automated test plans, document and prioritize defects, and instill best practices to our product development process. You’ll report into the engineering organization that cares deeply about our product and our customers’ experience.
- Really, really great communicator
- Team player
- Develop and own all manual test plans, automated test cases, tooling and integration with the product development process.
- Document, communicate, and prioritize bugs across the application.
- Ensure stakeholders are kept informed across different teams.
- Design and implement end-to-end tests.
- Perform functional manual testing of new and existing features.
- Work closely with product, design, and engineering teams to define quality and help BuildingConnected ship faster with greater confidence that our product bar is being met.
- Define Quality Assurance processes', interview and onboard other Quality Assurance Engineers, strategically develop QA’s role as part of the BuildingConnected organization.
Our Tech Stack:
- React / Redux
- Docker / Heroku / AWS / Lambda
- MongoDB / ElasticSearch / Redis / Redshift
Our Test Stack:
- Cypress Tests
- Jest and Ava Unit and Integration Tests
- You tell us what else we need :)
- Supportive, smart, motivated co-workers and a fun office environment
- Full medical / dental / vision, etc
- 401K plan
- Endless snacks and beer
- Dog-friendly office
- Unlimited PTO & sick leave- work hard, take a break when you need
BuildingConnected is an equal opportunity employer. We will extend equal opportunity to all individuals regardless of race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation and gender identity), national origin, disability, age, genetic information, or any other status protected under applicable federal, state, or local laws.