Partner Content Marketing Manager
Our mission is to connect every business in the $10 trillion construction industry and to strengthen the lives, jobs, and relationships of millions of hardworking construction professionals worldwide.
We’re creating beautiful, user-friendly communication software and transforming an industry that’s traditionally been underserved by tech. Over $75 billion in new construction is managed on our platform every month. From the new Warriors stadium to local schools and hospitals, our tools are helping cities grow and communities come together. We’re solving real problems for real people.
Founded in 2012, we’ve raised $53 million from top tier investors like Lightspeed Venture Partners, Brookfield, Crosslink Capital, and Brick & Mortar. We’re a fun, fast-growing team that’s passionate about building products people love.
Partner Content Marketing Manager
- We’re looking for an experienced content marketer who will be responsible for planning, managing, implementing and measuring BuildingConnected’s partner marketing content program
- Collaborate with partner marketing, sales and product marketing team to produce webinars that align with the buyer journey for prospects and increase revenue/retention among the current customer base
- Design, own and execute content across multiple platforms and channels for and with BuildingConnected’s partners including partner blogs; data sheets; tradeshows; speaker bios, Speaking sessions titles; creating content for decks for executive speakers, abstracts and/or introductions; copy for promotional emails inviting guests and partners to events; event landing page copy; creating content for decks for content delivered by BuildingConnected speakers; submissions for speaking engagements at events and more.
- Building and maintaining content relationships with partners across the construction industry, construction technology industry, and Silicon Valley
- Ensure quality and accuracy of all content; review materials for accurate and consistent use of grammar and content
- Work with the design team to conceptualize and execute designs for content
- Follow and help iterate on BuildingConnected content style, tone, and voice for each target persona
- Collaborate with the content marketing team, partner marketing team, and other departments including sales, customer success, support, and product team
- Passionate about developing “helping”-focused webinar content across a variety of channels and creating compelling content that solidifies BuildingConnected as a thought leader in the marketplace
- Experience running customer case study program
- Proven ability to create compelling content in a variety of formats for a variety of channels
- Excellent written and oral communication, as well as editing and proofreading skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities in a fast-paced environment and maintain attention to detail and focus on the outcome
- Interested in learning the ins and outs of our target audiences in the pre-construction industry and creating content that positions BuildingConnected as thought leaders in the market
- Process and metrics-driven
- Flexibility and comfort balancing and prioritizing mix of planned content projects and new timely content opportunities
- Proactive self-starter with the ability to work independently and effectively on teams
- Superb communication skills
- Adept at working and growing in a collaborative environment
- Team player; willingness to pitch in where needed on the content team, work with partners and customers, and work cross-functionally with other departments with a “yes, and” attitude
- 4+ years experience, ideally in a B2B marketing environment, producing webinars and case studies
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks, projects, and ever-changing priorities
- Familiarity with content creation for B2B audiences
- SaaS experience a plus
- Familiarity with construction industry a plus (but not required)
Perks & More:
- Supportive, smart, motivated coworkers in a fun office environment
- Free lunch on Mondays (snacks and coffee always at hand!)
- 401k planFull medical, dental, and vision (FSA option available!)
- Commuter benefits
- Dog-friendly office
- Paid parental leave
- Take-as-you-need PTO and sick leave
BuildingConnected is an equal opportunity employer. We will extend equal opportunity to all individuals regardless of race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation and gender identity), national origin, disability, age, genetic information, or any other status protected under applicable federal, state, or local laws.
Back to top