Our mission is to connect every business in the $10 trillion construction industry and to strengthen the lives, jobs, and relationships of millions of hardworking construction professionals worldwide.
We’re creating beautiful, user-friendly communication software and transforming an industry that’s traditionally been underserved by tech. Over $75 billion in new construction is managed on our platform every month. From the new Warriors stadium to local schools and hospitals, our tools are helping cities grow and communities come together. We’re solving real problems for real people.
Founded in 2012, we’ve raised $53 million from top tier investors like Lightspeed Venture Partners, Brookfield, Crosslink Capital, and Brick & Mortar. We’re a fun, fast-growing team that’s passionate about building products people love.
The Role: Implementation Analyst (Entry Level)
- We are looking for an Implementation Analyst to support implementation across several product lines, including BC Pro, our core platform targeted at general contractors; TradeTapp,an Enterprise solution that BuildingConnected acquired that helps prequalify and manage the risk of engaging contractors to perform large commercial projects; and new product offerings that we’re currently working on launching. This role will be critical to ensuring our customers are set up for success with BuildingConnected’s products.
- Support Account Executives, Implementation Managers and Customer Success Managers as they nurture prospects and implement and onboard customers
- Transition historical information, contact lists and templates into BuildingConnected by gathering appropriate data sets from customers, manipulating them to be compatible with our system and uploading them into our product
- Manage data compilation and verification tasks associated with a service provided to our largest customers, and ensure that information is delivered accurately, on-time and meeting customer expectations
- Troubleshoot customer issues during implementation
- Document key processes associated with implementation
- Strong proficiency with Excel
- Excellent attention to detail
- Positive attitude and team player
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Process-driven and organized by nature
- Willingness to be flexible and help problem solve
Perks & More:
- Supportive, smart, motivated coworkers in a fun office environment
- Free lunch on Mondays (snacks and coffee always at hand!)
- 401k planFull medical, dental, and vision (FSA option available!)
- Commuter benefits
- Dog-friendly office
- Paid parental leave
- Take-as-you-need PTO and sick leave
BuildingConnected is an equal opportunity employer. We will extend equal opportunity to all individuals regardless of race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation and gender identity), national origin, disability, age, genetic information, or any other status protected under applicable federal, state, or local laws.
Back to top