Customer Success Manager
Our mission is to connect every business in the $10 trillion construction industry and to strengthen the lives, jobs, and relationships of millions of hardworking construction professionals worldwide.
We’re creating beautiful, user-friendly communication software and transforming an industry that’s traditionally been underserved by tech. Over $75 billion in new construction is managed on our platform every month. From the new Warriors stadium to local schools and hospitals, our tools are helping cities grow and communities come together. We’re solving real problems for real people.
Founded in 2012, we’ve raised $53 million from top tier investors like Lightspeed Venture Partners, Brookfield, Crosslink Capital, and Brick & Mortar. We’re a fun, fast-growing team that’s passionate about building products people love.
The Role: Customer Success Manager
We are looking to hire Customer Success Managers to be early members of our Customer Success team. You will be responsible for managing a book of customers and ensuring they realize the full value of BuildingConnected’s product and services.
- You will onboard new customers with a focus on establishing time to first value rapidly
- You will work with your customers proactively to drive strategic value, expand solution adoption, and recommend best practices to optimize their post-purchase experience
- You are comfortable exceeding target goals by maintaining a high retention rate, ensuring on-time renewals and identifying expansion opportunities
- You will hold regular check-in calls, quarterly business reviews, webinars and training sessions with customers
- You will track account health to identify churn risk and work proactively to eliminate that risk
- You drive product usage and adoption
- You will develop a trusted advisor relationship with your customers, and serve as an advocate for customer needs within BuildingConnected
- You are comfortable proposing and building processes that will aid in scaling customer touchpoints
- You enjoy and take charge of building processes and building best practices for a new team
- At least 3 years of experience in a customer-facing, B2B role
- Experience in Customer Success or Account Management
- Intellectual curiosity with the horsepower to understand one of the largest, most complex industries out there (construction)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Process-driven and organized by nature
- Willingness to be flexible and help problem solve
- Hard working, have a track record of success, and demonstrated drive for achievement
Perks & More:
- Supportive, thoughtful, and inspiring team and environment
- Generous medical, dental and vision coverage options. 401k, commuter benefit plans, FSA options available, as well.
- Stocked kitchens with plenty of drink and snack options as well as catered meals
- Dog-friendly office
- Flexible PTO and sick leave- take a break when you need
- Paid parental leave
- Our office is 1 block from Powell BART station in San Francisco
BuildingConnected is an equal opportunity employer. We will extend equal opportunity to all individuals regardless of race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation and gender identity), national origin, disability, age, genetic information, or any other status protected under applicable federal, state, or local laws.
Back to top