Autodesk has fully reimagined the construction business for the digital age, enabling companies to address the most important challenges they face today while preparing for new ways of working in the future. The Autodesk Construction Solutions (ACS) portfolio connects the office, trailer and field so customers can move seamlessly through each phase of a building’s lifecycle — from design and preconstruction to construction, turnover and operations — with best-in-class solutions that include Assemble Systems, BIM 360, BuildingConnected and PlanGrid. General contractors, subcontractors, and owners around the world rely on ACS to win more work, enhance collaboration, speed decision-making, reduce risk, and improve overall project outcomes.
BuildingConnected is integral for our preconstruction solutions. We enable the future of construction as the definitive source of information to help customers win more work, connect with the right people or job, and reduce risk. Our beautiful, user-friendly software is solving real problems for real people. At BuildingConnected, we strive to connect every business in the $10 trillion construction industry and improve the lives and jobs of millions of hardworking construction professionals.
- We’re looking for a talented Analyst to join our Analytics team, to help drive strategy and deeper understanding of our performance and opportunities across Product, Sales, Marketing, and Customer Support.
- Create easy-to-consume dashboards of key metrics; monitor and share insights at a frequent cadence
- Visualize data to communicate performance and impact of various product changes
- Translate broad business goals into testable hypotheses and actionable recommendations
- Serve as an internal consultant for the Product, Sales, Marketing, and Customer Support teams for all things data and analytics
- Build machine-learning models to help generate predictive insights
What to Expect
- What’s great about it:
- You’ll get to solve highly analytical problems that have a direct and considerable impact on Autodesk Construction Services
- You will develop an end-to-end understanding of Data & Analytics, from ETL to Dashboarding to Predictive Modeling. Very few analyst roles have this amount of breadth.
- The role is highly cross-functional, which means you get to work with Product, Sales, Customer Success, Marketing
- You’ll get deep insight into all of our efforts as we seek to shape the future of the construction industry
- Your work will help us design better products, improve user experience, and inform overall business strategy
- We use a modern data-stack (FiveTran, Snowflake, Tableau, Github) that will allow you to move quickly and learn relevant industry technologies
- 2+ years relevant experience
- Great communication skills with analysts and non-analysts alike
- Strong SQL skills
- Experience building dashboards in a BI tool (ie, Looker, Tableau)
- Experience working in a Tech environment
- Bonus Qualifications
- BS/MS in Business, Economics, Engineering, Math, Statistics, or equivalent experience
- Ability to problem-solve and understand key drivers of the business
- Experience in Python/R
- Predictive modeling experience
Perks & Benefits
- Health: Medical, dental and vision
- Food: Catered meals on Monday, snacks galore and a plethora of drink options
- Savings: Take advantage of our 401K match + Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Development: Annual learning allowance + unlimited Linkedin Learnings
- Well-being: Annual wellness allowance + EAPP
- Commuter benefits: Pre-tax benefit to help you get to work
- Work/Life Balance: 11 paid holidays (+ company shutdown between Christmas and New Years!) and generous vacation policy
BuildingConnected is an equal opportunity employer. We will extend equal opportunity to all individuals regardless of race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation and gender identity), national origin, disability, age, genetic information, or any other status protected under applicable federal, state, or local laws.
Please note that the advertised position is an opportunity with Autodesk, Inc. (https://www.autodesk.com/), as Autodesk recently acquired BuildingConnected. Processing of your personal information as part of the job application process, and as part of Autodesk employment should a candidate be hired, will be handled by Autodesk pursuant to Autodesk’s Candidate Privacy Statement, available at: https://damassets.autodesk.net/content/dam/autodesk/www/content/careers/autodesk_candidate_privacy_statement.pdf.
Back to top