Autodesk Construction Solutions
Autodesk has fully reimagined the construction business for the digital age, enabling companies to address the most important challenges they face today while preparing for new ways of working in the future. The Autodesk Construction Solutions (ACS) portfolio connects the office, trailer and field so customers can move seamlessly through each phase of a building’s lifecycle — from design and preconstruction to construction, turnover and operations — with best-in-class solutions that include Assemble Systems, BIM 360, BuildingConnected and PlanGrid. General contractors, subcontractors, and owners around the world rely on ACS to win more work, enhance collaboration, speed decision-making, reduce risk, and improve overall project outcomes.
The BDR Manager will report to our Director of Sales Development and will oversee a team of BDRs to achieve their pipeline generation targets. This team will align closely with the sales org focused on construction and you will be responsible for aggressively growing our top of funnel lead generation engine. We are building the foundation of this team to scale, and there will be opportunities to grow your career in this role. The BDR Manager will own the metrics, training, and execution of this team.
- Train, manage and motivate a team of Business Development Reps.
- Hire and retain talented Business Development Reps.
- Work with Sales Operations to proactively improve workflow & remove roadblocks from Reps.
- Create success metrics along with Sales Management that drives value throughout the sales funnel.
- Motivate Individuals and teams to exceed targets through coaching, tracking, and creative incentives.
- Consistently report on team/Individual results
- Work closely with District Managers to ensure the most effective targeting of the BDR team.
- Lead weekly team meetings & call coaching sessions, prioritizing objectives for your team.
- 1+ years BDR Management experience.
- Proven experience successfully managing people to overachieve against performance goals.
- Outstanding communication, organization and time management skills.
- You are a power SFDC user, experience with Outreach or Gong is a plus.
- Highly self-motivated and results driven.
- Familiarity with the Construction industry is a plus (but not a necessity).
Perks & More
- Health: Medical, dental and vision
- Food: Catered meals on Monday, snacks galore and a plethora of drink options
- Savings: Take advantage of our 401K match + Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Development: Annual learning allowance + unlimited Linkedin Learnings
- Well-being: Annual wellness allowance + EAPP
- Commuter benefits: Pre-tax benefit to help you get to work
- Work/Life Balance: 11 paid holidays (+ company shutdown between Christmas and New Years!) and generous vacation policy
Back to top