Account Executive - General Contractors
Our mission is to connect every business in the $10 trillion construction industry and to strengthen the lives, jobs, and relationships of millions of hardworking construction professionals worldwide.
We’re creating beautiful, user-friendly communication software and transforming an industry that’s traditionally been underserved by tech. Over $100 billion in new construction is managed on our platform every month. From the new Warriors stadium to local schools and hospitals, our tools are helping cities grow and communities come together. We’re solving real problems for real people.
Founded in 2012, we’ve raised $53 million from top tier investors like Lightspeed Venture Partners, Brookfield, Crosslink Capital, and Brick & Mortar. We’re a fun, fast-growing team that’s passionate about building products people love.
The Role: Account Executive
- We are looking to hire amazing sales professionals to join our growing team! Our vertical SaaS network revolutionized how General Contractor's and Subcontractors manage the bidding process. Our construction network helps create a flywheel effect to grow our business and provides our sales team an unfair competitive advantage because GC's and Subs are already so highly engaged and passionate about our free product. We know of no other B2B SaaS software company in a $10T dollar market where adoption is driven through the core usage of the platform, and a network effect provides an unmatched competitive advantage. As a BuildingConnected AE, you will:
- Manage and drive full sales cycle by qualifying and accurately forecasting new business opportunities
- Create value with your prospects through demos and solution selling
- Follow-up with qualified sales leads driven through in-app trials and engagement metrics
- Develop and manage relationships with prospects and accounts
- Drive revenue by navigating the customer buying process, engaging stakeholders and ultimately securing a signed agreement
- You love to win but you also solution sell and understand the balance
- You have strong time management and organization skills
- You’ve got some formal sales training or just naturally bad ass at the process
- You want to be part of a company where the people and product are on a mission
- You blow out your number but you also care about making your customers and peers better
- Culture matters to you (It matters a lot to us)
- 3-5 years of SaaS sales experience
- You give 2-3 demos a day and you’re comfortable selling on the phone in a fast paced environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly self-motivated and results driven
- You’re a SFDC power user
Perks & More:
- Supportive, smart, motivated coworkers in a fun office environment
- Free lunch on Monday’s (snacks and coffee always at hand!)
- 401k plan
- Full medical, dental, and vision (FSA option available!)
- Commuter benefits
- Dog-friendly office
- Paid parental leave
- Take-as-you-need PTO and sick leave
BuildingConnected is an equal opportunity employer. We will extend equal opportunity to all individuals regardless of race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation and gender identity), national origin, disability, age, genetic information, or any other status protected under applicable federal, state, or local laws.
Back to top