Mechanical Drafter/Designer - (Lockheed Martin Facility/Orlando)
- Orlando, FL
BRPH is a full service Architectural/Engineering Firm specializing in state of the art Facility design is looking for a Mechanical Drafter/Designer for our Lockheed Martin Facility in Orlando,Florida. Our Orlando office is close to the world’s best and most famous amusement parks like Disney World and Orlando Universal Studios. In addition, we are 1 hour away from the Space Coast where you can watch rockets launch as they take off into space while walking on the beach.
The Mechanical Drafter/Designer will utilize AutoCad to draft detailed models and drawings. The drawings will include plans, details, schedules, notes, isometrics, elevations, and sections used in preliminary, schematic, design development, construction and record documents.
- Reviews rough sketches, drawings, specifications and other engineering data received from engineers and architects.
- Develops final drawings from verbal instruction, rough sketches, marked up drawings, design computations, engineering fundamentals and the BRPH detail library.
- Prepares minor design calculations and applies engineering fundamentals.
- Researches discipline-related code issues and presents interpretations.
- Assists in client contact and communication pertaining to specific projects.
- Assists in the development of probable construction cost estimates for projects within the discipline.
- Assists in the preparation of reports, specifications, plans, construction schedules, cost estimates and permits for projects.
- Able to visualize and depict information between two and three dimensions.
- Certification in Computer Assisted Drafting from an accredited technology, vocational or junior college can replace the education requirements and reduce the experience requirement to 4 years as a drafter/designer.
- A related BS degree from an accredited college or university can replace the above education and reduce the experience requirement and the minimum level of experience as a drafter/designer shall be 5 years.
- Must have AutoCAD experience
- Experience in Mechanical and Process Piping engineering.
- Must be authorized to work in the US without sponsorship
Since 1964 BRPH is a full service Architectural/Engineering design Firm providing superior, world-class design services to unique clients around the world in the Aerospace, Entertainment and Hospitality, Manufacturing/Industrial, Educational and Commercial Market Sectors.
So, if you a looking to join an incredible group of talented and enthusiastic people then this is the perfect opportunity for you.
To request a full job description, go to www.BRPH.com and submit your resume for the position of interest.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disability
Back to top