Junior Architect (Entertainment)
BRPH is seeking motivated Job-Captains, Architects and Project Architects to work in our newest Entertainment office at 7 North Fair Oaks Pasadena, CA 91103.
BRPH is a full service Architectural/Engineering design firm, providing superior, world-class design services to unique clients around the world. By becoming trusted advisors to these companies, BRPH generates ideas that enhance our clients’ corporate missions with innovative and cost-effective solutions. Since 1964, BRPH has provided superior service to our clients in the Aviation, Entertainment & Hospitality, Manufacturing/Industrial, Aerospace, Educational, and Commercial markets.
Demonstrated proficiency in the use of:
- Microsoft Windows, Excel, Project, and Word,
- Revit, AutoCAD
- Knowledge of the standard computer software for architectural renderings;
- Knowledge of sustainable/green strategies
- General knowledge of construction, materials, building codes and specifications;
- Team mentality with strong communication, visualization, and conceptual thinking skill sets.
Education and /or Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in architecture from an accredited four-year college or university;
- Minimum of 2 - 8 years’ experience in architecture
- Completed IDP and ready to take the licensing exam
- Motivated, self-starter up to a challenge
- Muat be authorized to work in the US
Certification, Licenses, Registrations
- State license Registration or LEED Certification not required but highly considered.
Meet Some of BRPH's Employees
As a project manager for BRPH’s aerospace program, Diana manages the teams operating behind the company’s government and commercial projects and ensures that projects run on schedule and on budget.
Back to top