Federal Project Manager
- Melbourne, FL
BRPH is a full service Architectural/Engineering Firm specializing in state-of-the-art Facility design is looking for a Federal Project Manager for our Melbourne office. Our headquarters office is in the heart of the Space Coast where you can watch rockets launch as they take off into space and you are minutes away from the area beaches where every weekend can be a beach weekend. In addition, we are only located 1-hour way from the world’s best and most famous amusement parks like Disney World and Orlando Universal Studios Florida.
The Federal Project Manager of BRPH perform with the following duties to support our Melbourne, Florida office. The ideal candidate would be an Engineer or Licensed Architect that has experience with federal & complex type projects.
- Responsible for successfully managing his/her assigned projects to meet the customer’s program, expectations and the Firm’s Mission and Vision
- Assignments require independent judgment and application of a non-routine, complex nature, under the supervision of the Project Manager
- Assignments shall include variables and be complex
- Makes decisions independently and represents the company and the customer to resolve important questions and to plan, coordinate, and manage project.
- The knowledge and expertise required for this level of work results from progressive experience and education
- Understand the project scope, goals, and limitations; Understand and visualize the customer’s goals and expectations
- Communicate with the customer, the customer’s assignees, the design team, the construction administration team, the contractors, and all agencies, as necessary, which are involved in order to successfully complete a project
- Attend project team meetings and OAC (Owner Architect Contractor) meetings
- Manage internal cross discipline coordination
- Generate project reports utilizing Deltek Vision
- Manage minutes from meetings (internal & client)
- Update project schedules
- Conduct quality control activities throughout the project
- Provide technical information to team members and consultants
- Attend monthly PM reporting meetings
- Write and execute the project management plan for the project
- Develop and review the budget and schedule for the project
- Promotes and represents the firm in a professional manner.
- Responsible for project specific standards, practices and quality as defined in BRPH Systems Manuals
- Must be proficient in the use of:
- Microsoft Windows, Excel, Project, and Word
- MS Project
- Understand Earned Value Management (EVM) reporting and invoicing
- Complete BRPH University PM training
- Complete PSMJ Training
Education and /or Experience
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree, in Architecture, Engineering or Construction related field, from an accredited four-year college or university
- Must have applicable work experience in an A/E/C environment
- Must be a licensed architect or professional engineer
- Must have minimum of three (3) years related experience in areas as listed under essential duties and responsibilities
- Must be authorized in the US without sponsorship
Certification, Licenses, Registrations
Possess a Certificate of Professional Licensed Registered Architect
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. This job description may be changed to include new responsibilities and tasks or change existing ones as management deems necessary
Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disability
Back to top