Commercial Project Manager
BRPH is seeking an experienced Commercial Project Manager capable of providing growth to our Melbourne, Florida office. The Candidate will be required to grow, develop, and implement a strategic plan that results in significant revenue growth in all aspects of the services provided to existing and new clients servicing the Commercial Market Sector within the Melbourne, Florida area and other AEC opportunities. The candidate will be required to maintain a reasonable utilization by providing management and technical support on projects. Services that will be marketed includes but is not limited to; professional architectural-engineering services, interior design services, commissioning services, client services, design build services, bidding assistance, permitting, construction administration for the following: Corporate commercial interiors, government contractors, warehouse/distribution, health-care, communication industry and the retail market. The preferred candidate will have experience and demonstrated success in working with private sector clients including Fortune 500 clients.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following (other duties may be assigned):
- Generate and implement business development and marketing plans; including: find and develop new clients; assist with development of new projects with existing clients; develop winning proposals; ensure proper execution of the project at expected profit margins.
- Lead and conduct the marketing and sales efforts and be responsible for initially generating additional $2,000,000.00 annually of Architectural engineering services with an expectation that sales will increase beyond this amount. Additionally, build/introduce our design build capabilities in the Melbourne Area to selected clients.
- The successful candidate may also act as the project or program manager and main client contact for any work attained, including: ensuring timely, quality, and cost-effective work; maintaining effective client communications; collecting receivables
- Interface with clients, government regulators, other contractors and other project stakeholders
- Be active in the local community and organizations.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- B.S. in Architecture or Engineering or related field with minimum 12 years of directly applicable experience required.
- Experience in the commercial market along with experience in the Melbourne area is required. Professional registration is desirable.
- Candidate must be available to travel and possess a valid drivers’ license in good standing.
- The successful candidate must have the following demonstrated qualifications and experience:
- Experience in the consulting industry with a proven record of increasing client base and growing revenues.
- Ability to participate in multiple projects simultaneously to meet strict deadlines.
- Ability to effectively communicate with management, technical, graphics, and support personnel.
- Be self-motivated, creative and have strong organization, inter-personal communication, writing, and presentation skills.
- Possess knowledge of and be able to market all services offered by BRPH for the Melbourne area and other geographical locations
Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disability
Back to top