BRPH is a full service Architectural/Engineering firm specializing in state of the art facility design is looking for a Architect for its Lynwood, Washington office located just 16 miles north of Seattle and minutes from ferries, mountains and wineries. Lynnwood is the ideal gateway to everything the North Puget Sound has to offer. Float a river, hike a mountain trail or shop till you drop at Alderwood, the region’s destination shopping center. Lynnwood offers beautiful city parks, extensive public art, historic Heritage Park, hiking trails, an aquatic center, a municipal golf course and a myriad of diverse dining options.
- Collaborate with a team of Architects, Engineers, and Designers in developing design solutions
- Independently evaluates, selects, and adapts standard techniques, procedures, and criteria
- Assignments require sound independent judgement and application of a non-routine, complex nature, under the supervision of the Design Manager and Senior Architects.
- Reviews project documents for conformity and quality assurance
- Works on a major project or several projects of moderate scope with complex features and overlapping time sensitive deadlines
- Responsible for the preparation of project construction documents and specifications
- Able to provide interdisciplinary coordination with and help resolve conflicts with other disciplines based on an excellent understanding of the design process.
- Supervises and assigns tasks to junior staff to complete assignments
- Able to visit project sites on a regular basis to observe the progress of construction. Support the construction process by timely responses to RFI’s and review of submittals
- Possesses effective oral and written communication skills
- Interact with clients, customers, officials, contractors, and others
Must be proficient in the use of:
- AutoCAD, Revit
- Microsoft Windows, Excel, Project, and Word
- Working knowledge of Adobe products (Photoshop, Illustrator, etc)
- Bluebeam, Newforma, Navisworks
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
Professional or Master of Architectural degree from an accredited college or university
Five to Ten years of experience in architecture.
Candidate will be a registered architect or in the process of completing the ARE
Must be authorized to work in the US without sponsorship
CERTIFICATE, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
Licensed Registered Architect (preferred)
LEED accredited (preferred)
Since 1964 BRPH has been a full service Architectural/Engineering design firm providing superior, world-class design services to unique clients around the world in the Aerospace, Entertainment, and Hospitality, Manufacturing/Industrial, Educational and Commercial Market Sectors.
If you are looking to join an incredible group of talented and enthusiastic group of people then this is a perfect opportunity for you.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disability
Back to top