Talent Acquisition Supervisor
Talent Acquisition Supervisor will oversee all Firm recruiting efforts and continuously drive for the best hiring manager and candidate experiences. This individual will lead by example and provide insights to the business, while delivering high quality candidates and advancing the Brown Smith Wallace employment brand. The Talent Acquisition Supervisor will also help manage all of the related administrative duties related to the job search, recruitment process and assist with onboarding process when needed.
- Implement highly effective, results-driven recruiting strategies and lead activities for the acquisition of talent
- Partner with internal colleagues to lead, design and deliver recruitment strategies and conduct full-cycle recruitment activities from a technical and cultural perspective within all practice areas.
- Provide support to Partners in Charge (PIC) regarding all professional experienced staffing initiatives for their practice.
- Maintain candidate and hire quality by leading productive and innovative sourcing, effective screening, interview and pre-hire processes, relationships with networking resources, universities and internal referral resources (employees and partners).
- Partner with leadership team and hiring managers to understand the needs of business and develop a recruiting plan to support current hiring needs and future growth. Create a partnership that yields success, predictable results and credibility.
- Implement the sourcing strategy for each search, source candidates for external job searches from networks, associations, firm or association websites, direct sources, applicant tracking database and employee referrals.
- Conduct web searches in compliance with OFCCP regulations.
- Qualify candidates for knowledge, skills, ability, financial and experience match, utilizing behavioral based approach and screening criteria defined by the practice.
- Design and drive innovative projects (e.g., unique marketing campaigns, non-traditional recruiting methods, process improvement).
- Help continuously assess and improve time-to-fill, quality of hires, and candidate experience
- Stay up-to-date Accounting industry, employment trends and practices, to effectively anticipate and address changes that could impact applicant availability, sourcing and recruiting
Additional Duties included but not limited to:
The Talent Acquisition Supervisor role in partnership with the PIC and hiring managers will provide effective staffing methods to attract and acquire top talent inclusive of talent planning, strategic recruiting methodologies, university relations and employment programs.
education AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum 5 years of related experience; accounting industry recruiting preferred
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a strong ability to establish and maintain effective relationships throughout the organization, coupled with the ability to influence at all levels
- Ability to effectively "sell" the culture and benefits of working for the company, and promote the brand
- Ability to build strong relationships and networks
- Problem-solving skills
- Event-planning skills
- Proficient Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to exercise discretion when dealing with sensitive information regarding candidates and employees
- Superior applicant tracking system/application skills
- Recruiting Certifications (AIRS, LinkedIn Recruiter, SHRM) a plus
Brown Smith Wallace is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by the law. Brown Smith Wallace is committed to providing a workplace free of any discrimination or harassment.
Meet Some of Brown Smith Wallace's Employees
Jessi works to serve clients in accomplishing vital business tasks—whether that’s testing, documentation, tax compliance, or identifying areas of risk— with exceptional professionalism, excellence, and integrity.
Back to top