Financial Operations Staff - Advisory Services (CAMPUS)
- Candidates should be working toward a BS/BA in Accountancy Or Information Systems
- 3.0 GPA or higher; applicants below this threshold are encouraged to apply and provide a brief description/bio of academic and other extracurricular activities
- Excellent analytical, organizational, and project management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Ability to develop and maintain strong client relationships
- Proficient in MS Office programs
Staff in the Advisory Services department will be given the opportunity to assist in the preparation of audit programs, as well as perform basic audit procedures, provide assistance with field work and other general areas. Additionally, this is an opportunity to be exposed to public and private middle market companies in the Midwest region, as well as possibilities to travel throughout the United States. Our typical scope of work includes general computer control testing related to Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) 404 compliance, general IT audits (network, operating system, database), and detailed application reviews for enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems (including SAP and Oracle).
Brown Smith Wallace is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by the law. Brown Smith Wallace is committed to providing a workplace free of any discrimination or harassment.
Meet Some of Brown Smith Wallace's Employees
Jessi works to serve clients in accomplishing vital business tasks—whether that’s testing, documentation, tax compliance, or identifying areas of risk— with exceptional professionalism, excellence, and integrity.
Back to top