Windows System Admin (JR1017943)
- Dublin, Ireland
Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc. (BR), a $4 billion global Fintech leader and a part of the S&P 500® Index, is a leading provider of investor communications and technology-driven solutions to banks, broker-dealers, asset and wealth managers and corporate issuers. Broadridge provides an important infrastructure that powers the financial services industry and employs over 11,000 associates in 18 countries. For more information about Broadridge, please visit Broadridge.com/.
- Lead technology discussions at a high level with Infrastructure Technology leads, Architects, subject matter experts in varying aspects of technology stacks.
- You will have oversight and provide in-depth knowledge of High Availability, Disaster recovery, diagnostics & forensics, troubleshooting aspects, vulnerability management, patching, incident management, problem management, change management and project management in a technology role
- Act as an escalation point for technical issues pursuant within the Technology Services team and lead Performance troubleshooting and capacity planning efforts
- Effectively manage work efforts and critical activities from external service providers, such as data center and network providers, as well as internal technology teams, through resolving issues and appropriately escalating to ensure activities stay on track
- Work with system hardware vendors for ongoing support issues, release schedules, and general system administration issues.
- Support development and professional services teams in system environments designed for product development, solution configuration, customer user acceptance testing, and QA testing
- Work with development teams to define, architect and deploy Linux-based tools to support development, QA, UAT, and professional services team's requirements
- Ability to align with and directly service internal business units and external clients and interact with business unit executives and project management to communicate operational status, key project status, and business value of services produced.
- Support out-of-hours weekday or weekend issues or events
- Creatively and independently provide resolution to technical problems in a cost-effective manner.
- Ability to manage costs and programs to budgets developed in conjunction with senior leadership. Ability to innovate and constantly improve costs in the interests of the business.
- Manage IT spend to effectively meet enterprise IT objectives, architectural standards, and support requirements within the constraints of operational and project budgets
- Work with the IT teams to ensure the needs of infrastructure are prioritized and aligned with both enterprise and business plans
- Maintain alignment with the business technology architecture and overall strategic goals and objectives
- Conduct research to remain up-to-date and knowledgeable in regards to industry trends and emerging technologies in anticipation of new business processes and system alterations
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
"Our Associates Matter.
Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion.
Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth."
Back to top