VP-Product Management (JR1010297)
- Saint Paul, MN
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth. Broadridge employs over 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is growing! We are actively recruiting for a VP, Product Management to join our global team. In this role, you will provide onsite Leadership Project Management oversight for top Tier 1 client in Minneapolis, MN. The primary function of this role is to understand client business initiatives at project inception to proactively drive internal/external resources to manage project requirements, assumptions, dependencies, milestones, testing strategy and success criteria.
To be successful in this role, you will have strong leadership and influencing skills and must partner closely with and look to influence business leaders and key decision makers both internally and with our client’s organizations. Negotiation & communication skills and the ability to prioritize and work successfully in a fast-paced environment are critical to this individual’s success.
- Analysis of clients’ needs and criteria, goals and cadence of a project
- Accountable for project delivery that is accurate, on time and within budget, and that exceed customer expectations
- Manage and adhere to program and project lifecycle
- Accountability to uphold and track adherence to defined and agreed SLAs
- Manage and address escalations and issue resolution
- Work with and authorize Technology and Product Management teams to prioritize delivery
- Review and evolve policies, procedures, methods and standards of Project Management Operating Model
- Determine resources needed for project
- Facilitate joint governance Issue and change meeting
- Align internal resources regarding issues brought forth while onsite (can be unrelated to a specific project)
- Communication with Account Management and Service Guardian
- Work closely with Program Manager to ensure accurate and on-time delivery of project status
The ideal candidate has:
- 7+ years of Sr Leadership experience in Wealth management
- Wide-range general Broadridge product knowledge across BPS/Front office products strongly preferred
- Experience leading client technology projects
- Self-starter, able to initiate relationships, processes and planning with minimal supervision.
- Strong communication and client-facing presentation skills
- Experience with wealth management technology systems and operational workflow
- Solid organizational skills with ability to manage multiple priorities
- Strong problem solving skills with an ability to translate client needs into Broadridge solutions.
- Understanding of the client needs and competitive landscape
**Role sits in Minneapolis, MN**
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other protected status. "Our Associates Matter. Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion. Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth." US applicants: Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Back to top