VP Sales (Investment Management Solutions)
The VP of Sales will have significant focus on driving new revenues by cultivating existing and developing new relationships with buy side institutions.
The goal will be to understand prospective clients’ current front, middle and back office technology and operational needs in order to determine the most effective way to perform the required sales tasks.
Creating new revenue opportunities and cross selling for additional revenues are paramount to the success of this role.
Individuals in a VP of Sales position will have a proven record of success, within our market segment, across several areas:
- Establishing and building relationships.
- Directly relevant [product and target market] quota-based sales.
- A record of successfully meeting and/or exceeding aggressive yet attainable annual quota targets.
- Independently lead and complete all aspects of the sales process, from pre-qualification to completion. The position requires high-level interaction with senior management at both the client and Broadridge.
- Coordinate activities across Broadridge to ensure the successful and timely management of sales cycle to both new and existing clients. Be accountable for and take ownership of all objectives, deliverables and commitments to these clients.
- Help maintain positive relationships with clients by appropriately directing any service, delivery and billing issues.
- You will develop strategic sales plans, specific to individual clients, to find opportunities to grow pipeline, sell appropriate Broadridge products and services and maximize revenue.
- Maintain a constant awareness of current and planned development of Broadridge products. Collaborate with clients to keep them abreast of product information.
- Responsible for providing management with all requested sales reports and supporting correspondence, including the utilization of Salesforce.com.
- Attend trade shows, conferences or other industry-related events to help strengthen existing Broadridge and client relationships, develop new relationships, remain current on industry issues, increase awareness of competitive offerings, and promote Broadridge.
- Manage internal resources to provide the necessary expertise and support during the sales process including legal, finance, product specialists, and senior management.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 10+ years of sales experience in the buy side industry.
- Detailed knowledge of product requirements of buy side institutions, including OMS, Portfolio
- Management, Pricing, Reference Data, Accounting, Reconciliation and Reporting, and BPO.
- Ability to take a consultative sales approach to problem solving with prospective clients.
- Have overall industry knowledge, with an ability to quickly learn the Broadridge product set.
- Demonstrate a consistent history of success achieving sales quotas.
- Meet and or exceed annual quota assignments, build a pipeline, effectively forecast and meet quarterly quota assignments.
- Initiate, develop and maintain relationships.
- Excellent time manager, qualifier and negotiator.
- Excellent written and oral presentation skills required.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high pressure environment.
- Ability to travel to client sites, up to 30% of the time.
Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc. (NYSE:BR) is the leading provider of investor communications and technology-driven solutions for broker-dealers, banks, mutual funds, and corporate issuers globally. Broadridge’s investor communications, securities processing, and business process outsourcing solutions help clients reduce their capital investments in operations infrastructure, allowing them to increase their focus on core business activities. With over 50 years of experience, Broadridge’s infrastructure underpins proxy voting services for over 90% of public companies and mutual funds in North America and processes more than $5 trillion in fixed income and equity trades per day. Innovating and growing for over 50 years, FORTUNE® magazine has named Broadridge to its 2015 list of the World’s Most Admired Companies in the financial data services category and for the 9th year we have been honored as one of the Best Companies to Work for New York. Broadridge employs approximately 10,000 full-time associates in 14 countries.
Broadridge Investment Management Solutions
Broadridge Investment Management Solutions is the leading provider of next generation investment management, reference data, and risk solutions. Broadridge offers its integrated front-, middle- and back-office platform to hedge funds, asset managers, fund administrators, family offices, banks, and prime brokers. The modular suite includes order management, portfolio management, reference data management, risk management, data warehouse reporting and reconciliation, and is complemented by a number of preferred strategic partnerships with leading software and market data firms. The solution can be delivered onsite or via Broadridge’s industry-leading application service provider solution.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click hereto view the “EEO is the Law” poster”
“Our Associate Matter, Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion, Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth”
No agency solicitation please.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Meet Some of Broadridge's Employees
As a Project Manager, Pamela interfaces with many departments within Broadridge to ensure that high-quality projects are delivered to clients as quickly as possible.
Back to top