VP, Product Management, Fixed Income
Broadridge, one of the world's largest and most successful Fintech companies, is hiring. We are the leading provider of Fixed Income solutions to the Global Capital Markets industry processing over $5T in Fixed Income securities daily.
We are seeking a Vice President, Product Management for our Global Fixed Income group. In this position, you will be responsible for driving the strategy and execution for Broadridge's Global Fixed Income products. You should possess a blend of capital markets product management experience with a deep understanding of fixed income post-trade operations, working in a global, matrixed organization and experience working with highly demanding customers with complex product requirements. In addition you should have a real passion for the Fixed Income Markets and the role technology plays in crafting their future.
You will lead the product lifecycle from idea generation and requirements definition to release management, and go-to-market execution. You will need to enjoy spending time in the market to understand client needs and issues, and develop creative solutions to drive the product roadmap. You will communicate with all areas of Broadridge, from aiding sales engagements to collaborating with implementation teams. In addition, you will work closely with development and business analyst teams, representing customer requirements and rationalizing market needs to successfully deliver roadmap priorities. You will also lead the design, planning and launch of new products.
− Product Evangelism
- You will be expected to inspire and lead the team through words, actions and triumphs
- Key evangelist serving as public face of product with internal and external constituents
- Be passionate about satisfying Clients by building premier solutions and products
- You will ensure the product maintains, and extends its market leading position and take all the necessary actions to assure that business plan goals are achieved
- You will provide oversight of improvements to the product and setting priorities to ensure client happiness
− Leadership across matrixed organization
- Work with all departments to develop, implement, and execute go-to-market plans
- Work with implementation and service teams to establish processes for ongoing maintenance, and implementation of the product
− Core Product Management
- Lead, define, represent and communicate product strategy and vision in line with the businesses long-term goals
- Lead product life cycle from product idea generation to tactical activities
- Balance long term and short term roadmap needs, including supporting technology initiatives to scale, and securing and innovating within the Broadridge US and Global Fixed Income business
- Specify user and market requirements for existing and future products by conducting market research supported by ongoing visits to customers, and non-customers
- Make recommendations using appropriate business filters including revenue, profit and market potential for new market opportunities, product extensions, new products, product retirements or buy/build/partner activities
- Develop sound, value-based pricing models, positioning and sales collateral strategies to improve revenue and market penetration
- Assist with developing requirements documentation for development teams and quality assurance, and coordinate releases
- Keep current on regulatory changes impacting the product
- Identify and craft business plans with financial projections for new products, services and offerings
− Account Management and Sales
- Play a key role in supporting sales engagements
- Communicate the value proposition of the products to the Sales and Account Management teams and help develop the sales tools that support the selling process of the products
- Take part fully in a range of industry events including: conventions, panels, forums. Submit and present white papers to establish the businesses leadership in the marketplace
- BA/BS degree from a leading college; quantitative science or engineering degree is preferred but not required
- 10 - 15 years of total experience with Product Management, fixed income, and technology management
- Strong analytical ability, excellent verbal and written communication skills, and ability to be collaborative
- Understanding of overall conceptual design across multiple products, with the ability to identify and resolve problem details associated with integrated products
- Ability to think strategically and have strong influencing skills
- Demonstrated ability to bring results
The position will be located at the new Headquarters for Broadridge's Global Business Technology and Operations business, opening in October in 2 Gateway Plaza, Newark, NJ which has excellent transport links to New York City and the surrounding New Jersey area.
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $7 billion in market capitalization, provides communications, technology, data and analytics solutions. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client-engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency and generating revenue growth.
Broadridge employs approximately 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
"Our Associates Matter.
Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion.
Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth."
Meet Some of Broadridge's Employees
VP Of Business Strategy & Development
Michelle plans and implements go-to-market strategies for all North American clients who collaborate with Broadridge. She also helps revolutionize the way financial communications are delivered.
Back to top