VP, Product Management, Corporate Actions
Broadridge, one of the world's largest and most successful FinTech companies, is hiring. This is a full time opportunity to join our growing and dynamic team in Jersey City, NJ. As the VP, Product Management you will be responsible for all aspects of Product Management across the Corporate Actions and Reference Data product vertical. You will set a broad product roadmap and craft department policies and procedures in which the department will adhere to. You will build and monitor progress against annual business plans while handling all facets of product P&L including; ongoing run rates and revenues, level 3 SME support, management of development priorities and queues, T&M revenue generation, and associate development. You will essentially represent Broadridge as the leading subject matter expert in their product vertical within and outside the Broadridge organization.
- You will achieve the business unit financial goals regarding sales, revenue, and EBIT
- You will strive for constant client satisfaction
- Drive new revenue through sale of existing product and creation/acquisition of new products
- You will identify/execute against efficiency opportunities and critical business initiatives
- You'll support One Broadridge/GTO-wide vision/initiatives and develop strong client and industry relationships
- Develop management team and associate relationships to establish team dynamics
- Adherence to Strategy, Operating Plan and Fiscal Year resource plans
- Build, maintain and execute against Corp Actions and Reference Data Product Roadmap
- Develop Talent Development and Mobility
- Develop Internal Broadridge and Client Executive Level Relationships
- Perform other duties/responsibilities as needed or assigned
- College Degree or relevant experience
- 15+ years of industry experience with 7+ years of leadership experience
- Functional/technical skills
- An attested innovator who is results focused with strong business insight
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent presentation, planning and project management skills
- Strong client service and leadership skills with advanced management
- Knowledge of financial profit and losses with the ability to lead a department and Product budget
- Seasoned problem solver, analytical, quick decision-making skills
- Identify Product Vertical's long/short term goals
- Communicate long/short term objectives to team, and executive management
- Ability to build and lead internal and external customer/contact relationships and identifies potential vendor relationships
- Develops and implements projects and system initiatives and ensures completion by deadline
- Work with Sales to conduct demos to target prospects and work with finance to prepare and present product pricing proposals
- Stay abreast of new industry securities trends and apply them to current products and processes
- Travel (domestic and international) may be required
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $7 billion in market capitalization, provides communications, technology, data and analytics solutions. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client-engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency and generating revenue growth.
Broadridge employs approximately 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
"Our Associates Matter.
Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion.
Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth."
Meet Some of Broadridge's Employees
VP Of Business Strategy & Development
Michelle plans and implements go-to-market strategies for all North American clients who collaborate with Broadridge. She also helps revolutionize the way financial communications are delivered.
Back to top